Tittybong Tigers sets to start bid to join the SFA

Remove this Banner Ad

Jan 4, 2010
South-West Victoria
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Port Melb, Eintracht Frankfurt.
In an exclusive story just in hand for Josh Bootsma Media, reporter I.P. Frehley has contained documents about a new team’s bid to join the SFA.

The team is set to be based in Tittybong west of Kerang.

If approved, the league will once again have an even amount of teams.

But the SFA said in a conference that they know nothing of any plans for expansion in the near future

Here is the live footage of said press conference

1720358514505.gif

Wosh, Mobbs, Dingster

More to come…

View attachment 2042358
please tell me this is not true....

#LoveTheBye
Truth Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

In an exclusive story just in hand for Josh Bootsma Media, reporter I.P. Frehley has contained documents about a new team’s bid to join the SFA.

The team is set to be based in Tittybong west of Kerang.

If approved, the league will once again have an even amount of teams.

But the SFA said in a conference that they know nothing of any plans for expansion in the near future

Here is the live footage of said press conference

View attachment 2042081

Wosh, Mobbs, Dingster

More to come…

Sweet fa batman slap.jpg

Roys in diSFA.

So will Tittybong finally get the call-up to the big league, after competing in the Meckons comp from SES30 and the Southern Meckons comp prior then?

View attachment 2042361

Roys in diSFA.

So will Tittybong finally get the call-up to the big league, after competing in the Meckons comp from SES30 and the Southern Meckons comp prior then?
The SFA should reinstate tjasta, hopefully the pirate tjasta who was the funniest one, to be the Captain of Tittybong Tigers as is his natural birth right.

As far back as I have records:

S23 - Southern Meckons FA : Bournades, Fulmina, Spotswood Lake, Southback, Tittybong.
S24 - Southern Meckons FA : Bournades (final season), Fulmina, Spotswood Lake, Southback, Tittybong.
S25 - Southern Meckons FA : Fulmina, Spotswood Lake, Southback, Tittybong.
S26 - Southern Meckons FA : Fulmina, Spotswood Lake, Southback, Tittybong.
S27 - Southern Meckons FA : Fulmina, Spotswood Lake, Southback (moved to Northern Meckons next season), Tittybong.
S28 - Southern Meckons FA : Ebso Thaase (joined from Lirmi Forect comp), Fulmina, Spotswood Lake, Tittybong.
S29 - Southern Meckons FA : Ebso Thaase, Fulmina, Spotswood Lake, Tittybong. Final season of league.
S30 - Meckons FA (merger or NMFA & SMFA) : Coralie, Fulmina, Kalrahem, Kingdom Junction, Paisen, Samolcamp (final season), Southback (final season), Tittybong.
S31 - Meckons FA : Coralie, Fulmina, Kalrahem (absorbed Samolcamp), Kingdom Junction, Paisen, Tittybong.
S32 - Meckons FA : Coralie, Fulmina, Kalrahem, Kingdom Junction, Paisen, Tittybong.
S33 - Meckons FA : Coralie, Fulmina, Kalrahem, Kingdom Junction, Paisen, Tittybong.
S34 - Meckons FA : Coralie, Fulmina, Kalrahem, Kingdom Junction, Paisen, Tittybong.
S35 - Meckons FA : Coralie, Fulmina, Kalrahem, Kingdom Junction, Paisen, Tittybong.
S36 - Meckons FA : Coralie, Fulmina, Kalrahem, Kingdom Junction, Paisen, Tittybong.
S37 - Meckons FA : Coralie, Fulmina, Kalrahem, Kingdom Junction, Paisen, Tittybong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The SFA should reinstate tjasta, hopefully the pirate tjasta who was the funniest one, to be the Captain of Tittybong Tigers as is his natural birth right.
I did immediately think of the Shrek cringe picture when I first saw this thread ;)

Btw the aforementioned has his name on a cell in the depths of Abdu Prison as of a couple weeks ago. There's a few names on the cells down there.

If it hadn't been for Cotton-Eye Mobbs
I'd been married long time ago
Where did you come from, where did you go?
Where did you come from, Cotton-Eye Mobbs?

Mobbs came to town like a midwinter storm
He rode through the fields, so handsome and strong
His eyes was his tools and his smile was his gun
But all he had come for was having some fun with a guy named Gralin

If it hadn't been for Cotton-Eye Mobbs
I'd been married long time ago
Where did you come from, where did you go?
Where did you come from, Cotton-Eye Mobbs?

Mobbs came to town like a midwinter storm
He rode through the fields, so handsome and strong
His eyes was his tools and his smile was his gun
But all he had come for was having some fun with a guy named Gralin
You’ve either had too many t***ies OR too many bongs?? 🤭

Remove this Banner Ad

Tittybong Tigers sets to start bid to join the SFA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back