Media TJ's Think Tank 1: Are the Hawks becoming the new Gumbies?

Remove this Banner Ad

TJASTA

❄︎□︎⌧︎♓︎♍︎ 👌︎◆︎●︎●︎⍓︎
Sep 3, 2016
Jack Graham
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Port Melbourne, Furies
Oh hi gang, it's your old pal TJASTA back at it again with a original thread idea. While in this week match thread against one of the my favourite banter opponent, the Hawks, it came to my attention that it felt quite similar to last weeks thread against the Gumbies. You have flogs targeting the man and not the ball, bunch of front runners, etc. The aim of this thread is find out the opinions of others in the SFA community. Please keep this civil, I know it's a TJASTA media thread and it's already shit, but that does not mean you turn the thread into a massive shitfight.
-TJ xoxoxo
P.S. Here you are JackNah_8 :)

7c9s3DF.gif

• Banned
Nah, we were targeting the man and frontrunning long before the Gumbies started it.
Okay, will change the title to "Are the gumbies becoming the new Hawks"
Thanks friend :thumbsu:

Okay, will change the title to "Are the gumbies becoming the new Hawks"
Thanks friend :thumbsu:

You're welcome. I'm sorry I'm in a quiet time at the moment but everybody knows North supporters get far too distracted during the AFL trade window.

Oh hi gang, it's your old pal TJASTA back at it again with a original thread idea. While in this week match thread against one of the my favourite banter opponent, the Hawks, it came to my attention that it felt quite similar to last weeks thread against the Gumbies. You have flogs targeting the man and not the ball, bunch of front runners, etc. The aim of this thread is find out the opinions of others in the SFA community. Please keep this civil, I know it's a TJASTA media thread and it's already shit, but that does not mean you turn the thread into a massive shitfight.
-TJ xoxoxo
P.S. Here you are JackNah_8 :)
Did The Jesus leave

• Banned
You're welcome. I'm sorry I'm in a quiet time at the moment but everybody knows North supporters get far too distracted during the AFL trade window.
Fair enough, I like you so you get a free pass.

Fair enough, I like you so you get a free pass.

Thanks friend. And I would like to give you my official thumbsup for creating a catchy moniker for a media thread and then an OP asking others to present the opinion.

You'll go far in this town :thumbsu:

What terrible media this is, you really need to cool it with the media whoring TJASTA.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What terrible media this is, you really need to cool it with the media whoring TJASTA.
Thank you for sharing your valued opinion, please join us again (if their is another one).

I'm morning the loss of the 2 best Furies players.

I've been off the grog for a month and I don't EAD so there isn't much else to discuss with these guys to be honest.

Join the swampbrabs

They drink Kombucha and discuss knitting in their game threads

I swear to good gravy that TJASTA is just trying to find any excuse to extend his holiday plans by an extra week.

This is the third week in a row. You don't really need an excuse to watch Bathurst this week, everyone will be wasted.
I don't like car racing, but thank for your opinion friend.

Remove this Banner Ad

Media TJ's Think Tank 1: Are the Hawks becoming the new Gumbies?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back