Speculation Tom Barrass [UFA 2027]

Remove this Banner Ad

Last week

was not in rehab or the club this week apparently

sauce spilling GIF by Robert Shiple

Fried Rice Cooking GIF by Nigel Ng (Uncle Roger)

Pick 11/12 + a 2nd rounder is the deal bud.
If you win too much then your F1 comes into it

I've called the club and spoke to our new Chief Operating Officer (personal friend of mine, no biggy) and let him know that stallon of the interweb will only accept our first and second rounder, at a minimum, for Barrass.

Last edited:
Loving the passive aggressive Eagles supporters on here :D
You have to admire how demanding and insistent the eagle supporter here are about a player which they actually are trying to get rid of and going back on their clubs promise to increase.

Matty Clarke will just get the deal done imo and take the Hawks 1st rounder without worrying about nicks and nacks

Least things have calmed down here with respect to Barrass trade value. Seems like pick around 12 is getting grudging acceptance. In the end a pick value of about 18-20 will probably be the outcome.
Hawks should use pick 12 for young talent and try to sort out Barrass with lower picks. Fantastic player but we still require elite, younger talent. I'd be happy for him to go elsewhere or stay.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawks should use pick 12 for young talent and try to sort out Barrass with lower picks. Fantastic player but we still require elite, younger talent. I'd be happy for him to go elsewhere or stay.

Cool, we'll also be happy to ship him somewhere who'll trade for him what he's worth.

Is it true TB has already checked out of the club and no longer in communication ?
Was mentioned on another site that he has cleared out his locker
Wasn’t in the ‘last session’ photo. A bit was made of it, then everyone realised majority of injured players weren’t. Goss asked Schofield about it and said the photo was a last minute thing and no injured players were in it. Said TB was definitely at the club and in the rehab group in the club rooms

Wasn’t in the ‘last session’ photo. A bit was made of it, then everyone realised majority of injured players weren’t. Goss asked Schofield about it and said the photo was a last minute thing and no injured players were in it. Said TB was definitely at the club and in the rehab group in the club rooms

This Is Fine GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Tom Barrass [UFA 2027]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back