Flogstradamus Tom Boyd Deal Haters

Remove this Banner Ad

This kid is going to make a lot of people eat humble pie over the years. If you're one of those people who think we're paying him too much, we gave up too much up to get him or that he's just a manchild who dominated juniors but won't succeed at senior level, post your thoughts here.

I'll be more than happy to bump this when he's proving you wrong :)

This kid is going to make a lot of people eat humble pie over the years. If you're one of those people who think we're paying him too much, we gave up too much up to get him or that he's just a manchild who dominated juniors but won't succeed at senior level, post your thoughts here.

You will not hear a bad word from me about young Tom.

I see him as a consistent 19 to 26 goals a season warrior for the Doggies. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

boydogs probably the worst username on BF now.

I hope your nanna is a good cook.

8 goals in 9 games. Ahahah what a joker.

Hello STP18 and welcome to the Tom Boyd haters club. As the inaugural member, you have reserved a special place in this thread to be repeatedly tagged when Tom Boyd does well. Sit back and enjoy :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Flogstradamus Tom Boyd Deal Haters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back