Tomahawk - One of the great last quarter efforts

Remove this Banner Ad

Heroic last quarter. You could tell, he was in the athletes zone. He legitimately thought he could win the game off his own boot.

It reminded me of when he kicked that winning goal two years ago after the siren against the Hawks from outside 50. You could tell he was going to kick it. I knew he was going to kick it. You could just tell. He was in the zone and had the adrenalin pumping and was always going to kick that goal. He played the last quarter tonight with the same feeling of being able to do anything.

He's one of those players I love to hate, but credit where credit is due. He played such a dominant last quarter and nearly single handedly dragged the Cats over the line. His performance would have been remembered for a long time if the result had been different

Really tried so hard and nearly dragged them over the line. If it wasn't for Hawkins, they would have been smashed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not many players kick 4 goals in their first game and actually live up to the ridiculous hype.

Truly evolved into an absolute beast.

But we can remember him ripping the Pies apart on GF day 2011 forever right? Muhahahaha

Touchy touchy I'm watching channel 504 on Foxtel it's a great watch

Not as gushing as most in this thread, elbowed someone in the face and got a free kick for it didn't he? and what was that business after the game? Look on his face that he simply couldn't believe North had won. North aint that bad.
Anyway, well done North, just an awesome win.

Remove this Banner Ad

Tomahawk - One of the great last quarter efforts

Remove this Banner Ad

Back