Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 2, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Howdy all.

Just throwing this up here to let you guys know that TS will be running some cash leagues if people are interested this year.

Detail can be found over here- TooSerious

So if you're interested, drop me a line. It should be fun.

------------------------------
Current Lineup - 26 players - If I've missed you on the below list, please let me know!
Walesy
Braydog
Sizza
Lucas
Gavin
Ex Presiden
sblack
MrChristo
zan5hin
The Exiles
AXLEAA
recey#23
Impromptu
BlueGibbs2011
Windy Hill Wizard
PAFCsince1870
Crossfire Hurricane
Buzz
Virginia
DanA
Clint
deasend
nan_11
--^ +1 ?
The_Plan
Ingall

Definitely interested, I've been hoping a cash league would pop up.

One suggestion - 80% to highest overall, 10% to 2nd, 10% to league GF winner. I think the majority of the winnings should go to the highest overall to reflect the achievement.

Also interested in how details of payments etc would be monitored (I was thinking of starting up my own cash league but the finer details were too hard for me to manage).

You do make a good point there... :)

Essentially, a paypal deposit of [entry fee] into the TS donation account would be required.

Once I get that confirmed, you'll recieve the League number.

I dislike the idea of getting payment "during the season"... :)

Recieving payment back at the end would be through paypal, or direct deposit.

That said, I need to sure up numbers before we go deciding on what the [entry fee] is going to be.

Setting it up formally through TS is a good way to go, and agree with you that it's definitely better to get the money up front from your end so no dramas there.

I'm happy to go with a $50 entry fee, although this might be too much for some. That way if I won I reckon it would equate to a couple of dollars an hour for all the time spent doing this!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wouldnt mind playing..... justa bout 2 read the t and c's

As for t's AND c's- well um, it's that we just aren't that well planned out!
We're still nutting out the particulars- all we really know is as follows.
1. $20/$50 entry fee.
2. 100% will be paid out. (so I won't be taking a cut! :D)
3. We're looking to reward the overall point scorer- so the GF winner will only score a nominal cut of the winnings.

Gday mate this may sound dumb but im in 3 leagues so i would have to leavn 1 to play in a tooserious cash league yes/no?. plus what are the means of payenet

Yeah, you sure would mate. :) It would have to be one of your three.

Methods of payment currently is Paypal. Namely so that all the money goes into one place and it's easy to deal with.
(Though if you absolutely can't do paypal, then a transfer to me would work as well... (And I'll throw it up into paypal))

i have just sign up to paypal and it will take a couple of days until i can tranfer funds is this ok, if so put me in for a 50$ league and r u doing this for DT to

That's fine and dandy mate! :D I wasn't planning on collecting funds until we had the league at least half full...

(And you my friend are #8 in the $50 league)...

As mentioned over on TooSerious, we will be running 3 Supercoach leagues, and a single $50 DT league.

So if you want into that, shout out! would love to have you there! :D

Over the next few days, we'll shore up the exact payment structure.

Once that's done, I'll send it around to everyone interested- along with payment details.

Once you're paid up, send me the receipt, along with your email address - and you'll soon score an invite in the mail. :)

Ricey- I've put you on the list mate. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back