TooSerious Cash Leagues.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alrighty - there are a handful of folk from the front page that haven't gotten back to me at all...

Consider this a "If someone else comes a long- you're losing your spot" warning!

That said- Anyone else interested? Seems we've had a couple of extra spots open up! :D

Come one- come all! It should be fun!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah. I've tried to get people involved. Like everyone I know, I'm crap at SC, but unlike me, they're all tight arses :)

Lot of people talk the talk but put in the short steps when it's there time to go.

Exactly right. Considering how many Supercoach "experts" we have on this forum, I'm suprised so few are prepared to put their money where their mouth is.

Exactly right. Considering how many Supercoach "experts" we have on this forum, I'm suprised so few are prepared to put their money where their mouth is.
Could not have said it better! :rolleyes:
$50...$50 ...I know we're in a recession here people, but we're talking one carton of decent beer...one...er, alcohol is abuot the only other currency I deal in...but 50 bucks?! :eek:

22 weeks of intense entertainment, with massive bragging rights to be had, and the chance to quinteentuple ( :confused: ) your cash?!

Just proves that most of the 'talkers' around here are too young to activate a PayPal account and/or are having no luck getting any extra pocket money from their mummies. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back