Think Tank Toot! Toot!!!!!! Opposition supporters, aboard the finals bandwagon!

Which team will you temporarily be backing over the coming finals series?

• Whoreforn

• COLAs

• Bathwater

• Falafels

• Dangerfield

• Norf

• KKK

• West Coke

• Team Jack Watts

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

bandwagon_553.jpg

For us flogs who support shit teams, which team will you be wanting to go all the way over the coming weeks?

Votes from flogs who support the current finals teams will not be counted. GAGF.

You can also voice in this thread which team you would like to see choke hard this finals. I have two: Dangerfield and the COLAs. :thumbsu:

I'm on Eagles bandwagon

#OperationJinx

bandwagon_553.jpg

For us flogs who support shit teams, which team will you be wanting to go all the way over the coming weeks?

Votes from flogs who support the current finals teams will not be counted. GAGF.

You can also voice in this thread which team you would like to see choke hard this finals. I have two: Dangerfield and the COLAs. :thumbsu:
We're not in the finals, Yidaki.

I was going to say did you lose a bet, but the Eagles won.

How come you changed sides?
Woosh and I had a bet at the beginning of the season over which team would finish higher on the ladder in the minor round. I won so Adelaide is her new team supported for one year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bandwagon_553.jpg

We have more than Dangerfield you jerk. We have Selwood too. :mad:

Remove this Banner Ad

Think Tank Toot! Toot!!!!!! Opposition supporters, aboard the finals bandwagon!

Back