Game Day Gobble Gobble Gobble - Thursday Night Battle of The Turkeys - The Imploding Crows vs Toothless, Talentless Tigers

Remove this Banner Ad

What about the second question?
Why would I accept a bet from her? She’s welched on multiple bets before (not with me, I extremely rarely bet on anything, anywhere). Besides, I’m not that obsessed with trying to score points in here. I don’t create spreadsheets to prove a point to other Bay flogs.

Spreaders is welcome to calling himself king of the sand-pit.

Why would I accept a bet from her? She’s welched on multiple bets before (not with me, I extremely rarely bet on anything, anywhere). Besides, I’m not that obsessed with trying to score points in here. I don’t create spreadsheets to prove a point to other Bay flogs.

Spreaders is welcome to calling himself king of the sand-pit.
My second question was if you were a Ted Nugent fan?

My second question was if you were a Ted Nugent fan?
I am a music obsessive. Ted Nugent did some good stuff early in his career with the Amboy Dukes but it’s been all downhill since. Besides which he is a right-wing nutter.

Yes, I know he did an album called Cat Scratch Fever but that has nothing to do with my tag.

Last edited:
Paranoid much?
I was just wondering.
I used to listen to Ted Nugent stuff years ago, not so much now.
Paranoid? No, just a bit tired today of dealing with liars on this forum and I was suspicious that you were looking to attack - no offence intended.

No big deal - I've just put him/she/it/them on ignore again (which I hate doing btw, but with some idiots there's no other option).

If you ever want to chat about music, count me in. I love music waaaaay more than I care about footy.

I did not accept any bet, liar

Why not? You called me a liar, said I’m a proven liar and that’s the only bet you would accept. Now you don’t want to accept it 🤷‍♂️

Do you have any gonads at all?

Pussies out of a “sure” bet, refuses to provide any proof of his claims, puts me on ignore - then asks if I have any gonads 🤦‍♂️

claims to be in America, Morocco, Spain

You left out Mexico this time. As my official Bay biographer, these oversights are becoming a problem

I live in Sevilla. Going to Morocco takes about as much effort as a trip from Melbourne to Queenscliffe via Portsea. No idea why you find it so incredible 🤷‍♂️

She’s welched on multiple bets before

Where’s my welcher badge then? Why do you never name any of these alleged bets or post a link to them? You call me a proven liar but never offer any proof. Sounds more like you’re a liar

You have these meltdowns then run away or pretend to put me on ignore, only to do it all again 😂 You did it last year when I was in NYC too. Is it envy that drives these rages? Have you sought counseling?

a bit tired today of dealing with liars on this forum

Stars again already 🤦‍♂️

I love music waaaaay more than I care about footy.

Well why don’t you **** off then, campaigner 😂 go post on a music forum and call someone there a liar because they said they saw a band live when you didn’t 🤦‍♂️

Forget about the bet… just explain what the actual **** this meltdown was about

You BS artist. You once said that you were posting while on the way to Morocco. LIAR.

Yes, I posted on the way to Morocco. Then I posted while I was in Morocco IIRC. How does that make me a liar?

Do you remember last year when I said I was in NYC and you also had a meltdown and called me a liar then I posted a pic from Moynihan Train Hall in Manhattan?

Seriously, WTF is your problem, campaigner? 🤦‍♂️ People travel, get over it 🤷‍♂️

1717887863528.png

Last edited:
I did not accept any bet, liar. Why are you so obsessed with posting on this forum and what drives you have to lie about what you wrote?

Do you have any gonads at all?

Rhetorical question. You’re just weird. BTW you never answered my question about whether you actually (unbelievably, incredibly) created spreadsheets to try to prove your points 😹
shane imacelebau GIF by I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! Australia'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! Australia
He did create spreadsheets to prove his points. I gave him the nickname because of it.

It's the most interesting thing that's happened to him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Gobble Gobble Gobble - Thursday Night Battle of The Turkeys - The Imploding Crows vs Toothless, Talentless Tigers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back