Game Day Gobble Gobble Gobble - Thursday Night Battle of The Turkeys - The Imploding Crows vs Toothless, Talentless Tigers

Remove this Banner Ad

The irony in all off this is Geelong flogs will be far more upset about this result than Crom supporters (this is quite possibly a fatal result for Matty Nicks as coach)
I think you're right, Nick's days are numbered, doesn't seem to have a Plan A.

I think you're right, Nick's days are numbered, doesn't seem to have a Plan A.

Definitely reminds of David Teague when he was coaching us.

Lack of young player development and progress is also a massive red flag for me at the Crom.

Regardless I am very happy for Adem Yze (a fine man and coach) and his undersiege Tigers.

Liam Baker Phwoar what a player.

Richmond should bend over backwards to keep him, he is their leader.

Definitely reminds of David Teague when he was coaching us.

Lack of young player development and progress is also a massive red flag for me at the Crom.

Regardless I am very happy for Adem Yze (a fine man and coach) and his undersiege Tigers.

Liam Baker Phwoar what a player.

Richmond should bend over backwards to keep him, he is their leader.
Yze has gone past Clarkson.

Quoted for posterity.

Tbh I don't think I have enjoyed a Richmond win so much since the 2017 Grand Final (ironically)

Enjoy it Old Boy

I have to say though, as a regular reader of your club's board, a minority of ignorant plebs (including a controversial regular poster here) who have been calling for Adem Yzs's sacking all year sure looking like fools

I wanted Carlton to appoint Ooze a few Yeats after Teague was told to GAGF..

He is a footy savant and will need time (like say 3 or 4 years minimum) to rebuild your list but his gameplan and structures clearly hold up

He is a winner. Enjoy the win buddy

Tbh I don't think I have enjoyed a Richmond win so much since the 2017 Grand Final (ironically)

Enjoy it Old Boy

I have to say though, as a regular reader of your club's board, a minority of ignorant plebs (including a controversial regular poster here) who have been calling for Adem Yzs's sacking all year sure looking like fools

I wanted Carlton to appoint Ooze a few Yeats after Teague was told to GAGF..

He is a footy savant and will need time (like say 3 or 4 years minimum) to rebuild your list but his gameplan and structures clearly hold up

He is a winner. Enjoy the win buddy
I don’t read the Richmond board, the only board I read is the Port board for obvious reasons.

At least the Adelaide Oval had the courtesy and grace to play our song loud pre and post game.
Geelong saltys played their song to ear blistering levels and ours played at a whisper.
Typical Geelol.
They didn't want our superior song to show up their shanty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Meh. I turned this off at half time to watch The Acolyte (goat btw). Now I'm back to watch Tuggers choke or the Crom lose.

#zackahwinstheinterwebz
Zackah watch the acolyte like...
giphy.gif

At least the Adelaide Oval had the courtesy and grace to play our song loud pre and post game.
Geelong saltys played their song to ear blistering levels and ours played at a whisper.
Typical Geelol.
Yeah, right. Geelong's club song tune is derived from an opera whereas the Tuggers' theme is taken from a crappy 1930s b&w musical. Cats' class vs 17thmond yobboism :)

Typical Geelol.
Even when you win it’s all about big bad Geelong.

Was it Gary Ablett Snr that caused the scars?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back