Top-10 dumbest footballers

Remove this Banner Ad

Worst top 10 list ever posted on Bay 13.

Sam Gilbert - Deserves a mention for knocking up a 16 year old with twins

Buddy Franklin - Struggles with basic english, IQ would certainly be around the 70 mark (intellectually disabled)

Alan Didak - Complete ******, drives around with murderers, has guns etc.

Setanta O'hAilpin - Still cant grasp basic AFL rules even after 5+ years in the game. Did kick a Cloke though which should be praised.

Cant see how ADHD makes someone dumb. Mitch was giving shit to that muppet Gardiner and as he couldnt stand up for himself and all his team mates were at gay bars he had to give his old west coast team mate a call for a shoulder to cry on. By no means am I suggesting Robbo is a rocket surgeon, just not dumb.
Most of the dumbness at Carlton left with Cameron Cloke.

Also this thread needs more Campbell Brown, that twit cant even tie his shoelaces and thinks it is tough to retaliate to women like Lloyd

Pity Doug Hawkins is no longer playing

Justin Sherman needs to be in there somewhere.
Even his new teammates giggle about his lack of intellectual prowess.

Eddie Betts.

On Channel 7 last year was asked where Carlton finished the year before, and after thinking about it and remembering they played finals replied, "9th".

Will Minson. I don't give a **** what instrument he plays or what language he supposedly speaks. Absolute dumb ****.

Kyle Reimers
Lindsay Gilbee
J Brown
Zac Dawson
Brady Rawlings
Jude Bolton
Cam Mooney

We have a winner.

Good get on Sumich as far a former players are concerned.
Other notable mentions Doug Hawkins, Plugger Lockett, Mark Ricciutto, Greg Williams, Dipper, Crackers Keenan, Jon Dorotich, Garry Hocking, Nicky Winmar, Damian Monkhorst, Steven Kernahan, Ray Biffin, Neil Kerley and Wow Jones.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good get on Sumich as far a former players are concerned.
Other notable mentions Doug Hawkins, Plugger Lockett, Mark Ricciutto, Greg Williams, Dipper, Crackers Keenan, Jon Dorotich, Garry Hocking, Nicky Winmar, Damian Monkhorst, Steven Kernahan, Ray Biffin, Neil Kerley and Wow Jones.

Diesel is practically a Mensa candidate, and Sticks having a deep voice doesnt make him stupid. Dora on the other hand......:confused:

Doug Hawkins would have to be the winner of previous footballers surely.
Not even in the running at the Bulldogs - I present to the bay Glenn "Galazy" Coleman.

Most famous for ripping the point post out during a game - not like the Leigh Matthews halfway break due to a structural fault, he ripped the friggin' thing out of the ground.

His car broke down at training one night and someone offered to tow it home using a tow rope behind their car. When they asked where he lived he replied "I'll direct you on the way".

Um, Galaxy, you'll still need to steer your car :eek:

Will Minson. I don't give a **** what instrument he plays or what language he supposedly speaks. Absolute dumb ****.

he's pumped up as an intellectual because of his uni studies and wacky lifestyle outside football e.g. the soy milk saga etc.

i'm sure Carb's has mentioned in a thread on here a long time ago that Minson's an arrogant and patronising prick as well.
he's a footballer that would literally be living on a year to year contract for sure, does some very dumb things on the football field and looks like he has no stamina at all.
not a fan:thumbsdown:

Taylor Walker. After 5 minutes of speaking to Taytay you are so full of intellectual confidence that you feel like you’ve just been awarded a Rhodes Scholarship. Apparently he once took a dump that turned around and beat him at a game of checkers.

Fraser Gherig - If the award was based on looking dumb, he'd win by the length of the Flemington straight. Our nickname for him was Nuffa.

The St. Kilda photo scandal boys - Let's take a photo of trying to put a franger on the captain's knob .... great thinking Zac. Let's take a photo of my micro penis .... that'll never come back to bite you Dal. Let me show this slapper some awesome photos of the boys .... hey Sam why don't you just change your name to Einstein.

if he still played im sure lloyd would fit nicely in the top ten somewhere.
89049417.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Top-10 dumbest footballers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back