top 10 from the APS this year?

Remove this Banner Ad

Based on performance, not reputation:
1. Sanfillipo - Classy middfielder who stands out in the Xavs midfield
2. Sargent - Averaging over 30 possessions im guessing and incredibly hard at it
3. Sundberg - Quite classy and gets alot of the football consistently, quite selfish though...
4. Sandilands - Very versatile and so important to CGS, great player...
5. Yamen - Has kicked huge bag of goals over the season, very selfish though...
6. Noonan - has beaten probly all of his opponents, great CHB (probably APS best back atm)
7. Shaw - Is MGS's best player by a long way, probably the only one doing anything...
8. Lloyd - Has killed it week in week out, no defensive running and kicks alot of goals as midfielder
9. Vickery - I know he is injured, but he has dominated the ruck and wins alot of the ball around the ground, great hands
10. Tom Lynch - Versatile, had big jobs and won most, when pushes forward plays really well too...

2. Sargent - Averaging over 30 possessions im guessing and incredibly hard at it
3. Sundberg - Quite classy and gets alot of the football consistently, quite selfish though...
6. Noonan - has beaten probly all of his opponents, great CHB (probably APS best back atm)
7. Shaw - Is MGS's best player by a long way, probably the only one doing anything...
8. Lloyd - Has killed it week in week out, no defensive running and kicks alot of goals as midfielder
9. Vickery - I know he is injured, but he has dominated the ruck and wins alot of the ball around the ground, great hands
10. Tom Lynch - Versatile, had big jobs and won most, when pushes forward plays really well too...

i think your being very harsh on sundberg. how is he selfish. and when cgs played against xavier sundberg absolutely killed sanfillipo, and i mean abo****ely destroyed him. in my opinon id say Sargent is the best player so far with him seeming like hes dominated all games. he looked like an extremely good leader on the field as wel. what about o'keefe? hows he been going in APS? but besides those questions i think thats a very good attempt at a top ten.

Sanfillipo was tagged by A.Jackson in the CGS vs Xav game and also Sundberg i have seen him play a few games he often tries to take on players when he could easily handball to someone in a better position, great payer though...O'Keefe has been playing well but got beaten on the weekend which made me just leave him out, decent player though

1. Junior Rioli
2.Lachie Henderson
3.Hugh Sandilands
4. Sanfillipo
5. Lynch
6. Sundberg
7.Curnow
8. Martin
9. McCarthy
10. Vickery
Sargent? you have got to be joking

1. Junior Rioli
2.Lachie Henderson
3.Hugh Sandilands
4. Sanfillipo
5. Lynch
6. Sundberg
7.Curnow
8. Martin
9. McCarthy
10. Vickery

If you read the thread title, its the top 10 from the APS this year, seeing as though Henderson and McCarthy have been injured this year, how could they be in the top 10? Sargent probably would be in the top 10 based on form this year.. Not such a supid comment

1. Junior Rioli
2.Lachie Henderson
3.Hugh Sandilands
4. Sanfillipo
5. Lynch
6. Sundberg
7.Curnow
8. Martin
9. McCarthy
10. Vickery

sundberg also was tagged that game in the xavier game! and this top 10 is based on reputatoin not performance...

cgssinger90, if this is josh snger ge a game mate you are shit ous, just talk all of yoru school mates up mate, exactly its on form and the top 2 have hardly played mate nice work, get it right next time :thumbsu:

Singer you have no idea, you just put players in by reputation..
If so would be
Henderson
Vickery
A.Smith

Top 3 as they are All-Aus

This rubbish you cant name top 10 without seeing all teams often

I wouldnt rate sanfillipo in my top twenty in the 2 games i have seen him play . hardly a no 1 player. but xavs in thier bubble what else .
No mention of
watts best player in all games except the last ,capt of wesley is a great player .

Sanfillipo was tagged by A.Jackson in the CGS vs Xav game and also Sundberg i have seen him play a few games he often tries to take on players when he could easily handball to someone in a better position, great payer though...O'Keefe has been playing well but got beaten on the weekend which made me just leave him out, decent player though
spot on about sunberg and yamen is worse might kick goals but the points they kick should have been goals had they passed it off . thats why caulfield will lose to hailebury and maybe stkevins have plenty of talent no team work.

i think 'i love my left foot' did it very well sargent deserves to be second.
but what staggers me is that he wasnt listed in the TAC side for sandringham and he is NO. 2 in the APS just shows how TAC is a joke

yer i have no idea how sargent isnt in a TAC cup team look who got in, infront of him players such as clay, taylor gilchirst .... so much better then them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I seriously dont know why Ash Smith is being left out of everyones top ten, the kid is an absolute gun and plus he is just all australian not that that means anything

Singer you have no idea, you just put players in by reputation..
If so would be
Henderson
Vickery
A.Smith

Top 3 as they are All-Aus

You can't say that Ash Smtih is better than Junior Rioli. He is looking like a top 20 pick in this years draft. Was stiff to miss all-aus last year at the 18s carnival when he was bottom aged. Far better than Smith who will go nowhere near top 20 in next years draft.

sam lees should at least be considered, he is (besides sanfillipo) the most legitimate chance of a xavier draft pick in the next two years, EMPHASISED by his b.o.g performance against Skevs

i think your being very harsh on sundberg. how is he selfish. and when cgs played against xavier sundberg absolutely killed sanfillipo, and i mean abo****ely destroyed him. in my opinon id say Sargent is the best player so far with him seeming like hes dominated all games. he looked like an extremely good leader on the field as wel. what about o'keefe? hows he been going in APS? but besides those questions i think thats a very good attempt at a top ten.

hmmm.... just a tad bias towards sundberg there pal. Sanfilipo got nearly 30 touches against CGS. Sam Lees would have to go very close

And Sundberg got 42 pos and 2 goals... keep dreaming Sanfillipo lovers.... Sundberg = Judd the 2nd

I never said sundberg didntplay well. my point is that u cant say sanfilipo got destroyed when he got that many touches. as much of an impact that sundberg had some of his influence was counteracted by sanfilipo because he didnt man up

sundberg was tagged and so was safillipo u idiot. they didnt play on each other so if i was you i would shut up on this issue casue u have no fukn idea

1. Sanfillipo
2. Sundberg
3. Sandilands
4. Shaw
5. Yaman
6. O'keefe
7. Lloyd
8. Sargent
9. Ziebel
10. Riloi

obviously very caulfield orientated casue i have watched them the most but as people have been saying on this forum, cualfield are a team of champions, not a champion team

This is done by consistant performance, not reputation

1. Sunberg
2. Sanfillipo
3. Sargent
4. Sandilands
5. O'Keefe
6. Croft
7. Yamen
8. Smith
9. Lloyd
10. Martin

Obviosuly Rioli, Henderson, Lynch and VIckery would be in there but Riolo and Henderson have played mimimal games and Lynch/Vickery out for the year

Remove this Banner Ad

top 10 from the APS this year?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back