top 5 w***ers of footy

Remove this Banner Ad

1) Grant Thomas - w***er
2) David Scwhartz - Stfu, you're a dumb c#nt
3) Choco Williams
4) Andrew Demetriou - Arrogant fatso. Does it classify as an Oxymoron?
5) The mother of either Grant Thomas/David Schwartz.

You lot are obviously all too young which is a shame

Jon Dorotich

\thread

Probably somewhat biased, as im a South's boy, but Doro is a legend.

Victorian Football Media -Mike "How big is my award" Sheehan,
Caroline "I am never wrong" Wilson
Robert "Stubborn" Walls,
Francis "S******" Leach,
David "Muppet" Scwhartz,
David "Irrational" Parkin,
Gerard 'Holier than thou" Whately
Tom "effeminate yes maam" Harley
Tony "myopic" Shaw
Dermot "Figjam" Brereton
Andy "preejaculator" Maher.

Francis is a true w***er.

Dermott
Kennett
LLoyd
Thomas
Patrick

Malthouse is another the football world would be better off without.

Caro is rubbish but at least is a fork in the Collingwood arse probe of the game.

Walls
Fevola
Akermanis
Dunstall

But my number top pick is the one and only knob head and one of the few people I wouldn't mind snotting...

n22420539722_5858.jpg

1. Grant Thomas - Genuinely believes he's right about everything, when in fact he's a simple, narcissistic, droopy old ****. Probably a psychopath, definitely a w***er.
2. Dermott Brereton and Jason Dunstall - I'm a hawks fan, but these two are rolled-gold ****ing tossers. Just a couple of losers.
3. Nick Riewoldt - You can see his dumb-shit character written all over his ugly dumb-shit face
4. Pavlich - 'Put your superman capes on boys!' Has there ever been a more appropriate South Australian?
5. Tim Lane - Hates good football, loves all rules, hates fun, probably loves ****, especially loves his high horse. His boycott of commentating with Maguire was pure self-serving w***ery.
6. Both Cornes brothers - Obnoxious little dickweeds, personify Adelaide's feeling of penis-envy towards the rest of Australia perfectly.
7. David Schwartz - It's just sad listening to this dopey **** drown on air. Proclaims the bleeding obvious with an affected air of 'old-fashioned wisdom'.
8. Robert Walls - Loves the game as he imagines it in his mind, quite like Schwartz in stating obvious under the pretext of 'wisdom'. A sod.
9. Harry O'Brien - Thinks he can make himself out to be an ambitious young world-changer who made his start in the bronx or some shit. Pity he's a mediocre private-schoolboy with a pathetic thirst for admiration.
10. All of Adelaide, the city - It's as if each and every one of them was starved of oxygen at birth. Really it is. And so many serial killers. It seems like the right sort of place for serial killers - the place is like a big pancake, flavourless, devoid of any charisma or likeability. But most of all it's a hotbed for w***ers.
11. Warren Tredrea - The bowing variety of w***er. Just the sort of guy who nobody likes. Looks like a jaded PE teacher.
12. Matthew Knights - ****ing moron posing as a visionary, getting rid of his best player (the rapist) and ruining the career of his best goalkicker (the sniper) just to look like a brave decision maker. Pathetic little **** who greatly overestimates his own intelligence.
13. Mick Malthouse - Absolute control-freak w***er, also a self-promoting douchebag. Makes out like he hates media attention, whilst deliberately acting in a manner to attract media attention. Total dick.

1 = Terry Wallace, thankfully he appears to have gone from the game but his stench and stain still remain, a oneman wankfest.

2 = Caroline ****ing Wilson, ffs the greatest slapper to enter the afl ranks.

3 = Dermot Brereton, **** he could play, but what a super w***er he is now.

4 = Stephen Quartermain everyone whinges about Walls McQuire Lane and the other biased commentators but this w***er is the worst.

5 = Mick Malthouse, think about all the things you don't like about Harry O'Brian multiply it by 10 and you have this wank.

Robert Walls
Patrick Smith (or the bloated windbag as I prefer to call him)
Samantha Lane
Brian Taylor
Harry O'Brien

Collectively if brains were dynamite they wouldn't have enough to blow their nose.

1 = Cornes Family- Chad is an arrogant knob, his Dad is never wrong and Kane is an overated stat monkey

2= Ackermanis- Walking headline, who can't not be out of the spotlight

3= Jeff Kennett- An attention seeker who tries make himself larger than the game

4= Caroline Wilson - I don't even need to say anything. Really I don't.

5= Eddie McGuire - I don't mind him to much, but he really has to categorized as a w***er

1 Walker ·
2 Russell ·
3 Murphy ·
4 Gibbs ·
5 Judd ·
6 Simpson ·
7 McLean ·
8 Kreuzer ·
9 Johnson ·
10 Hadley ·
11 Warnock
12 Robinson ·
13 Yarran ·
14 Fisher ·
15 Browne ·
16 Grigg · '
17 Ó hAilpin ·
18 Bower ·
19 Betts ·
20 O'Keeffe ·
21 Austin ·
22 Hampson ·
23 Henderson ·
24 Lucas ·
26 Anderson ·
27 Armfield ·
28 Cachia* ·
29 Scotland ·
30 Waite ·
31 Davies ·
32 Thornton ·
33 Houlihan ·
34 Wiggins ·
35 Tiller ·
36 Kerr ·
37 Dare* ·
38 Garlett* ·
39 Jacobs ·
40 Jamison ·
41 Casboult* ·
42 Tuohy* ·
43 White* ·
44 Carrazzo ·
45 Joseph ·
46 Ellard* ·
47 Donaldson* ·
Coach: Ratten

*Denotes being Rookie w***er

Francis Leach This soccer loving w***er , considers himself a grand master in the ancient art of butt pluggary. . Caroline Wilson How this talentless, old piece of lispy mutton retains a job in the football media, is a crime. .Carlton fc and their supporters I laugh at how these dillusional flogs think they barrack for a team brimming with talent ,when in actual fact its a talentless wasteland out at cardboard park. Andrew Maher This w***er actually makes you look forward to the advert breaks on 1116 semen. And last but not forgotten Bruce All this w***er owns is a glowmesh purse full of old worn out cliches, retirement beckons Bruce.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

top 5 w***ers of footy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back