Top five players at your club

Remove this Banner Ad

bearsboy said:
Patty please dont confuse this man with a Gisborne supporter , that he is not. he's a one eyed Scumbury man

1 eye for Gissy
1 eye for Sunbury.

It is just a shame Gissy picked a soft league to play in - would have been great to see these 2 teams play each other.

2 flags in 2006 for the KING!

Kings Army said:
1 eye for Gissy
1 eye for Sunbury.

It is just a shame Gissy picked a soft league to play in - would have been great to see these 2 teams play each other.

All you need now King is to follow the WC Eagles and go for the triple. it would be something to add 3 jewels to your crown in one year

Kings Army said:
1 eye for Gissy
1 eye for Sunbury.

WHAT A W*NKER . In the history of this universe there has never been a man that supports both Gisborne and Sunbury , anyone ever heard of anyone barracking for Carlton AND Collingwood ? :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Ill have a go at Violet Town's from the 80's onwards, open to criticism

1. Andrew Knowles
2. Gary Abley
3. Chris Hayes
4.Peter J. Smith
5. Gary Gerada

Sunraysia: Irymple Football Club

Donato DeAngelis: 110 KG 6'2 Can play Ruck, Ruck Rover CHF, CHB,FF,FB. 3 years in VFL Gun.

Brad Eaton: Coach, Leauge Medilist great hand over the footy Big Engine.

Sam Curran: Hard Hard On Baller. Spent some time Bendigo. blossiming now back at home.

Jason Eagle: 20 year old looming 100 goal power foward. couple of junior medals 1 year at box hill

Rod Simms: 31 year old CHF Plays like a 24 year old super fit No CHB Fit enough to run with

Appoligies: M.Carn Versitile Backmen can swing onball Courages player. B.Morris: Yet to see the best of Time in VFL, WAFL Great skills finds plenty on the footy if he can get on the field. D.Byrnes: 10 years SANFL hard & Smart On Baller Great user of the ball.

patty O'furnicha said:
Kooley, would you throw in a greg or Heath Buck? hard to try and squeeze quality players into a top 5.

Also could you give a current top 5?
Heath Buck would be a chance at Bacchus Marsh and Werribee Centrals in the GDFL.

WERRIBEE CENTRALS

1. Jason Fastuca
2. Chris Gilham
3. Heath Buck
4. Andrew Howlett
5. Chris Smith

Delray said:

Donato DeAngelis: 110 KG 6'2 Can play Ruck, Ruck Rover CHF, CHB,FF,FB. 3 years in VFL Gun.

Sam Curran: Hard Hard On Baller. Spent some time Bendigo. blossiming now back at home.

Jason Eagle: 20 year old looming 100 goal power foward. couple of junior medals 1 year at box hill

Rod Simms: 31 year old CHF Plays like a 24 year old super fit No CHB Fit enough to run with

Appoligies: M.Carn Versitile Backmen can swing onball Courages player. B.Morris: Yet to see the best of Time in VFL, WAFL Great skills finds plenty on the footy if he can get on the field. D.Byrnes: 10 years SANFL hard & Smart On Baller Great user of the ball.
Rod Simms, coached Mangoplaugh Cookadinia Eastlakes United the last couple of years. Played at CHF most of the time going onto the ball when needed. Most of the games they won were mostly due to his efforts. Very good footballer and a loss to this league. Poor old Mango are a bit of a rabble with out him..

bearsboy said:
WHAT A W*NKER . In the history of this universe there has never been a man that supports both Gisborne and Sunbury , anyone ever heard of anyone barracking for Carlton AND Collingwood ? :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Agree. who is this bloke?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kings Army said:
Gisborne Football Clubs top 5

1) John Fitzgerald
2) Brad Fox
3) Mick Werner
4) Luke Saunders
5) Jason McDonald - based on his courage

1) Mick Werner
2) Jamie Cuffe
3) Mark Hay
4) Brad Fox
5) Simon Elsum

Delray said:

What WAFL club was B.Morris at and what year/s?

roosta07 said:
anyone got a top five for ultima in the golden rivers?
1. luke wompoff wilson. (got caught spanking in back of taxi)
2. justin spewer condely (can't make it past 10pm without a spew)
3. stewart roosta07 brousard (wompoff's new bro-inlaw)
4. samuel john joseph mathew simon cleary (spotted shagging on riverbank in full view.
5.ben virgin mahon (tells all the women he's a virgin for sympathy sex)

VT#23 said:
Ill have a go at Violet Town's from the 80's onwards, open to criticism

1. Andrew Knowles
2. Gary Abley
3. Chris Hayes
4.Peter J. Smith
5. Gary Gerada

is Jack Smyth still at the club? was a good player and played bushies

raso43 said:
is Jack Smyth still at the club? was a good player and played bushies

Jack Smyth is with shepp swans he came bak 2 vt for a couple of years but went back to the swans but last i heard he was injured(again)

as for jimbob he's a very good footballer but not in the same class as these greats

stampy said:
1. luke wompoff wilson. (got caught spanking in back of taxi)
2. justin spewer condely (can't make it past 10pm without a spew)
3. stewart roosta07 brousard (wompoff's new bro-inlaw)
4. samuel john joseph mathew simon cleary (spotted shagging on riverbank in full view.
5.ben virgin mahon (tells all the women he's a virgin for sympathy sex)

thanks stampy, was thinking more of a proper one but hey, ur imput is great. also, number 4's real name is Samuel "Loves to make up bulls.h.i.t. stories about other team mates that have no truth at all" Cleary.

Carlton, not a great showing this week hey stampy...

bearsboy said:

Sunbury is in the Ballarat League
Gisborne is in the Bendigo League.

I am certain there are alot of people out there that like 2 different teams from 2 differnt leagues. I also like MtEliza in the Penisula league, Doutta Stars in the EDFL, Taylors Lakes in the EDFL Div 2 and Riddell in the RDFL.

Carlton and Collingwood are in the same league. Are you starting to follow BB?

bradrowe#32 said:
Both absolute guns. Any idea where/if they are playing now?

Sparks would be 38 and is living up Queensland I think? Would stll be handy. Lazzaro i'm not sure about but was a great player. There were some great players at Sale in the 90's such as Brett Davis, Rod Tatterson, Gerard Harrington. I know the club did a team of the 90's but I havent seen it. If someone has it I would love to see it.:thumbsu:

Duff Man said:
Current top 5 at Euroa (no particular order):-

Shane Clayton
Daniel Sage
Wes Stott
Shane Watson
Mark Jansz

Unlucky - Clarke, Gilliland, Grainger, Bamford & D.Thomson. Better stop there or I'll end up naming the whole side!

Based on form, I can't squeeze Hilton in as yet, but hes finding the footy a bit more as each game goes by.
No Shane Watson at Euroa Duff Man. I think you mean our legendary skipper Scott Watson. I probably wouldnt have him in our top 5. A very good footballer none the less. My opinion of our top 5 in no particular order.

Shane Clayton
Daniel Sage
Rory Hilton
Nathan Gilliland
Scott Grainger

This is done on talent.

In means of importance to team structure I would go and players hard to replace to keep winning it would be as follows:

Luke Hyatt
Damon Clarke
Shane Clayton
Daniel Sage
Ben Shelton.

Remove this Banner Ad

Top five players at your club

Remove this Banner Ad

Back