Mega Thread Top Songs/Albums/Books/Movies/Movie Characters/Cuisines/Cities/Lubricants etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Totally shit music, but piss funny video... I expected him to wake up in the end and have nothing, would have been a better finish.

These are the two songs I listen to the most right now off the back of my love for the TV shows and for their awesomeness...

You'll love this video clip then...
Does anyone on this site like rap?

My friend recently linked me to a hippity hop / rap song that he liked. I found that the beat was repetitive and the lyrics were juvenile and offensive.

Here is the link, please have a listen and let me know your thoughts. Personally, I will stick to listening to Enya and Celine Dion.

You think those lyrics are offensive?

No, I think girly man suits better, girly man.

So you're a slavish effects laden CGI driven devotee of modern film.

I feel sorry for you.

For some perspective, try watching the following films

Attachments

• Bigfooty action films.txt
    2.2 KB · Views: 2

El Dubya's favourite video clips:

For Les Norton also a really ripping club tune for when you're a bit loose.

Also a great song, one of the first I learnt to play on guitar.

This song makes me want to drink spirits and punch a campaigner in the face.

Seriously badass, Christopher Walken.

a-ha, stupid catchy song, awesome clip.

Has relevance, great movie.

feed45.jpg

I did both. Additionally I was oddly aroused by the eating. :$

Top 5 Simpsons Episodes

King Size Homer
Kamp Krusty
Homer At The Bat
Marge V the Monorail
Any of the early treehouse of horror

All results are final.

Monorail was awesome.

Don't know the names but:

Mr Burns and Bo-Bo
Homer teaches the marriage class
Homer and Flanders become best friends
Monorail
The Simpsons get a pool

Has relevance, great movie.

feed45.jpg

Yuck.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top 5 Simpsons Episodes

King Size Homer
Kamp Krusty
Homer At The Bat
Marge V the Monorail
Any of the early treehouse of horror

All results are final.

Watched this not long after the ASADA scandal broke out - very apt.

Closely rivaled by...

Uniting nations and the official clip for out of touch where the bloke tries to fix a game of strip poker with 4 girls or boys boys boys by Sabrina ( also known as Summertime love)

I feel sorry for you.

For some perspective, try watching the following films
Modern film? No not so much. I rarely go to the cinema or rent many newer tittles because I'm not interested in CGI filled comic book superhero adaptions. When I mention action films I'm referring to those mostly from the 70's, 80's and 90's. Are they masterpieces? no far from it, but they are entertaining.

I own and have watched many credible films as well. Not that long ago I went to St.Kilda to watch 2001: A Space Odyssey in 70mm at the astro theater, even though I've seen it so many times, but what a experience that was. That's just one of many examples.

Modern film? No not so much. I rarely go to the cinema or rent many newer tittles because I'm not interested in CGI filled comic book superhero adaptions. When I mention action films I'm referring to those mostly from the 70's, 80's and 90's. Are they masterpieces? no far from it, but they are entertaining.

I own and have watched many credible films as well. Not that long ago I went to St.Kilda to watch 2001: A Space Odyssey in 70mm at the astro theater, even though I've seen it so many times, but what a experience that was. That's just one of many examples.

Have you seen any of those I listed?

North by Northwest is good, but Rear Window is the best.

I thought Vertigo was poor.

Top 5 Hitchcock films

1. Rear Window
2. Psycho
3. North by Northwest
4. The Birds
5. Dial M for Murder

Hitchcock is like the Leigh Matthews of film making.

Except thinner.

CGI is the most powerful and creative tool that has ever happened to cinema, it's just unfortunate that too many directors get drunk with it.

While I don't rate this movie at all - it's just a good example of an old school director embracing CGI and using where most wouldn't even have a clue it was there.

A shittruck director will always make shit movies regardless of time period. Same goes for Hollywood - there are plenty of terrible films from the eras you have listed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Top Songs/Albums/Books/Movies/Movie Characters/Cuisines/Cities/Lubricants etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Back