Mega Thread Top Songs/Albums/Books/Movies/Movie Characters/Cuisines/Cities/Lubricants etc

Remove this Banner Ad

My kids are 9 & 7, we watched it tonight and they enjoyed it as much as jsde's's's.

For those like me with a Blues/Rockabilly bent the band at the beginning in the bar is The Snowdroppers from Sydney and they are ****ING AWESOME if you ever get a chance to see them live.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you don't like this movie then you should be shipped to manus island.

193590.jpg

Then why is your avatar a character from the real GOAT Aussie film?

What about The Castle?
Shits all over Red Dog, which is a movie for softies who like having a cry.

Running on Empty for the GOAT.

Red Dog Phff, low budget with Cheesy acting and script. Breaker Morant best Aussie movie made, followed by Gallipoli, Romper Stomper, Mad Max2. In no particular order IMO :p
Edit; Hercules Returns should get a mention, it would have to be one of the best comedies I've seen, a classic...

Last edited:
Being the "best Aussie movie" is sort of like being the "SANFL premiers". Being the best of a second rate bunch is nothing to brag about.
I don't even think I have seen a good Australian movie.

Red Dog Phff, low budget with Cheesy acting and script. Breaker Morant best Aussie movie made, followed by Gallipoli, Romper Stomper, Mad Max2. In no particular order IMO :p
Breaker Morant is a top call. Reminds me that I should have gone for Gallipoli.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Top Songs/Albums/Books/Movies/Movie Characters/Cuisines/Cities/Lubricants etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Back