Current Trial Toyah Cordingley * Murder Trial of Rajwinder Singh

Remove this Banner Ad

I find it strange that the BF’s DNA was found on Toyah’s bikini and the BF said he hadn’t been intimate with her for some days. If the BF was responsible he would know that his DNA would possibly be found on Toyah. Why wouldn’t he have just said they’d been intimate when she called in home before she left for her walk?
Refer post 418.
So are they saying that the DNA on her bikini matches the DNA on her headband - and the DNA on her headband is (almost) definitely not Singhs's?
Also, the 'two person mix' of DNA on the sand mound, I assume that they mean two people who are not TC?

So are they saying that the DNA on her bikini matches the DNA on her headband - and the DNA on her headband is (almost) definitely not Singhs's?
Also, the 'two person mix' of DNA on the sand mound, I assume that they mean two people who are not TC?
In reference to attachment from post 418, one expert opinion is saying that the DNA on Toyah’s bikini is most persistent with sexual intercourse with the BF in the past 24 hours, not from four days before as BF has said.
My question is, if the BF did this, he would have known his DNA would be on Toyah. Why would he say they hadn’t been intimate for four days?
Wouldn’t he say they’d recently been intimate to cover his tracks?
Edit-I’m also thinking that he could have pretended to find Toyah and the dog (if he was responsible) that night to eliminate the question of why any other DNA was at the scene, (if he was responsible.)

Attachments

• 5D0902D7-F17F-4867-A839-050C283DBB63.png
    5D0902D7-F17F-4867-A839-050C283DBB63.png
    72.4 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
In reference to attachment from post 418, one expert opinion is saying that the DNA on Toyah’s bikini is most persistent with sexual intercourse with the BF in the past 24 hours, not from four days before as BF has said.
My question is, if the BF did this, he would have known his DNA would be on Toyah. Why would he say they hadn’t been intimate for four days?
Wouldn’t he say they’d recently been intimate to cover his tracks?
IF he had something to do with it, maybe he just lost track of his story, in the heat of the moment. Maybe there's evidence of sexual assault and he wanted to distance himself from that and did so without thinking it through.

IF he had something to do with it, maybe he just lost track of his story, in the heat of the moment. Maybe there's evidence of sexual assault and he wanted to distance himself from that and did so without thinking it through.
Possibly, I just think he’d be really silly to attack his girlfriend in a frenzy and not expect them to find evidence and not think of how he could explain it.
Maybe you’re right, he did so without thinking.

so singhs DNA is on toyah if i read correctly, phone records have singh in the spot , witness claims to have seen him with a mark on his cheek, but we blame the BF ? ahh forums

defence had nothing till this witness claim of a random person on the beach a few weeks back. what i know this will be a very open closed case once all the info and witness talk in court.

Last edited:
Absolutely no media reporting late yesterday or today yet on this.
Maybe this July 25 date was incorrect, or it got rescheduled.
The July 25 date was an error. There will be a 'mention' in October, but otherwise it appears there will not be much happening until February 25th when the trial is due to commence (unless something is uncovered that changes the whole case and there is another application made to Justice Henry).

I really feel for Toyah’s family in this all, the longer this keeps going on, the more they continue to suffer. Also feel for both Singh, the BF and or both. At least one of them is innocent and being dragged through the coals right now.

How have QPOL stuffed this up so much?

Also feel for both Singh, the BF and or both. At least one of them is innocent and being dragged through the coals right now.
Given that Singh was self-claimedly a key witness, him leaving the country when and how he did, and then going into hiding for all those years, mostly negates any current sympathy I might have had for him.

Even if he was threatened by the perpetrator(s) with something that caused him to leave, he made a horrible decision to leave, instead of immediately going to Police.

Given that Singh was self-claimedly a key witness, him leaving the country when and how he did, and then going into hiding for all those years, mostly negates any current sympathy I might have had for him.

Even if he was threatened by the perpetrator(s) with something that caused him to leave, he made a horrible decision to leave, instead of immediately going to Police.
I don’t know if he had to go to those lengths in escaping to India if he was threatened. No one would recognise him with a beard. Looks like a totally different man than the one getting on the plane.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current Trial Toyah Cordingley * Murder Trial of Rajwinder Singh

Remove this Banner Ad

Back