Trac wants out

Remove this Banner Ad

Harley Reid for Christian Petracca?

He would be the biggest brand in West Aus and Crowds are always big even when they are shittte.

Harley Reid for Christian Petracca?

He would be the biggest brand in West Aus and Crowds are always big even when they are shittte.

This is the dumbest shit ever. A 28 yr old is not going to be part of West Coast's next flag tilt.

Harley Reid is already one of the "biggest brands" (your words) in WA.

Can I add, WTF is “Brand Petracca”.

Had no idea about his cooking. The only time I can remember him doing anything outside of footy is the Crime Converters ads.

Never even saw him as particularly marketable.
If cooking is his thing and they want to keep him, maybe Melbourne should trade out Clayton Oliver for Jamie Oliver.

Trać can call the show “Cooking with the 5 vital organs I have left”

I had an horrific accident which left me nearly dead. You really, really don't get over it. I had many injuries (didn't get a ruptured spleen, but got other life-threatening injuries). I made a remarkable recovery, but I was never the same, emotionally or physically. One of the questions you always ask in this type of situation is, "Why me?" And you also look for someone else to blame, often. If he blames the club, there is nothing that can undo that emotional hurt.
Espesh if the club was indeed taking risks with his health / life all to win a game of footy.

3 years time Trac will be 32 and past his best.

3 years time 2 first rounders will be 21 and coming into their prime for the next 10 years.

Be careful what you wish for when trading for Trac.

You could also say that for melbourne

If this relationship is cooked as it sounds demons are better off getting what they can for him now and moving on, if they don’t and it all goes **** up over the next 3 years, they’ll wish they did.

You don’t keep a player on your list who doesn’t want to be there. It isn’t good for anyone.

Melbourne (assume it’s them) publicly flogging him in the media is not helping his value either. Seems to be deteriorating very quickly.

lol. His cooking Insta has half a mil of followers. Tik Tok about the same. You clearly haven't been paying attention. He's on radio, tv, socials. He has a personality that needs to be liked. Brand Petracca might have ben coined buy the media but it fits. My sister hates football yet talks about him and his recipes regularly. It's not my thing, but he's clearly building a brand.

Given his social growth in that area, and the fact you could ask most AFL fans about his cooking stuff and they'd have NFI what you're talking about, there's an argument that Melbourne or any other club is now almost irrelevant to his brand.

Not sure why nobody is questioning Darcy Moore's involvement in this. He is a serial offender at leading with his knees.

If a player can be suspended for accidentally concussing a player, why is there no problem with nearly killing someone with a knee to the body?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On the contrary, that's exactly when they can dictate it. Melbourne's only options are to trade him where he wants to go, or pay him $1.2m to play for them next season when he may be uninvested / disgruntled. They can't force him to go to another club because he could say, nah i'll just take another $1.2m off you and try again next year.

Clubs with contracted players WANT to keep that player unless it's mutually beneficial that they leave.

MFC WANT to keep Tracc but if they have to trade him do you think they are just to bend over for a pack of chips and a free trip to the Pies? Lol

Not sure why nobody is questioning Darcy Moore's involvement in this. He is a serial offender at leading with his knees.

If a player can be suspended for accidentally concussing a player, why is there no problem with nearly killing someone with a knee to the body?
Being a pies player he is a protected species. Even when he drops to draw a free and Kozzie accidently hits him during a clear football act.

He is a serial offender at leading with his knees.
Oh please.
Two players injured this year out of how many spoils?
Serial offender is the bloke wearing 36 for you.
Exactly the same technique in all his bumps.

The Demons played down that he very nearly died on the table - a slashed or ruptured spleen is a car accident killer injury.

I guess he took exception to Melbourne pretending they managed it properly.

He’s lost all trust with the club.

The AFL backed Melbourne's management of Petracca's injury to the hilt. If he sees things differently then he has an issue with the AFL as well.

I wonder what Trac's views are on former club Dr. Zeeshan Arain and both his recent allegations of widespread drug use at the club and also earlier reports of being pressured by Goodwin to clear Brayshaw to play.

Last edited:
The AFL backed Melbourne's management of Petracca's injury to the hilt. If Petracca sees things differently then he has an issue with the AFL as well.
Like when the AFL found Melbourne "not guilty" of tanking so Melbourne didn't lose their pokies license?

AFL always finds a way to protect itself and it's interests.

The AFL backed Melbourne's management of Petracca's injury to the hilt. If he sees things differently then he has an issue with the AFL as well.

I wonder what his views are on former club Dr. Zeeshan Arain...
Were you expecting the AFL to have negative findings after their "inquiries"?

Geewizz.

I wonder what Trac's views are on former club Dr. Zeeshan Arain and both his recent allegations of widespread drug use at the club and also earlier reports of being pressured by Goodwin to clear Brayshaw to play.

Of course they backed them. If you think the AFL would in any way undermine their own medical protocols , I can’t help you.

Like when the AFL found Melbourne "not guilty" of tanking so Melbourne didn't lose their pokies license?

AFL always finds a way to protect itself and it's interests.

That's my point: the AFL is implicated in the immediate management of Petracca's injury, the AFL sits at the centre of the spider's web of footy journalism and the industry with lines of influence running everywhere, and the AFL will seek to protect itself. Be mindful of the 1000lb gorilla sitting silently in the corner, is what I'm suggesting.

Last edited:
Oh please.
Two players injured this year out of how many spoils?
Serial offender is the bloke wearing 36 for you.
Exactly the same technique in all his bumps.
What, am I supposed to defend Pickett here just because he is a Melbourne player? Is that what you think has to happen?
Pickett is a serial offender, I've mentioned that numerous times on here, and his stupidity is continuing to cost the club.
So is Moore. He is a grub who goes at players with his knees.

Have a look at the footage of Moore's hit on Petracca - he puts his knee straight into the body and nearly killed him. If a player recklessly causes serious injury to another player, why should he not be suspended??

That's my point: the AFL is implicated in the immediate management of Petracca's injury, the AFL sits at the centre of the spider's web of footy journalism and the industry with lines of influence running everywhere, and the AFL will seek to protect itself. Be mindful of the 1000lb gorilla sitting silently in the corner, is what I'm suggesting.
They'll always tick off the club's management in situations like this to try and protect themselves but if something serious arises out of it they will immediately distance themselves from the club and throw them under the bus if necessary. That gorilla won't bite.

Every single year every big name player is going to Carlton.

Foxfooty podcast tried to say Rachelle and Petracca to Carlton

Yes and usually delivered in the 'don't shoot the messenger' mode.

E.g Sam MCClure the other night re: Harry McKay when asked would Carlton look to trade him:

"As I stand here tonight I believe there are people at Carlton who would be willing to look at this trade"

Who ? The Coach ? The List Manager ? The Bootstudder ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Trac wants out

Remove this Banner Ad

Back