Trac wants out

Remove this Banner Ad

3 years time Trac will be 32 and past his best.

3 years time 2 first rounders will be 21 and coming into their prime for the next 10 years.

Be careful what you wish for when trading for Trac.
If you're trading for Trac, you're hoping you're playing in multiple prelim finals over the next 3 or 4 years, then you cross your fingers and hope that a flag is the result. That makes the trade worthwhile.

The AFL backed Melbourne's management of Petracca's injury to the hilt. If he sees things differently then he has an issue with the AFL as well.

I wonder what Trac's views are on former club Dr. Zeeshan Arain and both his recent allegations of widespread drug use at the club and also earlier reports of being pressured by Goodwin to clear Brayshaw to play.

His injury was/is way worse than is being reported.

Genuinely almost died, NDA's signed everywhere at the hospital, all caused by club doctor. Bees dick away from death and Melbourne/AFL having a manslaughter case on their hand.

He's gone, and Melbourne would probably be smart to take unders to keep everything quiet, he could bury the whole club.

His injury was/is way worse than is being reported.

Genuinely almost died, NDA's signed everywhere at the hospital, all caused by club doctor. Bees dick away from death and Melbourne/AFL having a manslaughter case on their hand.

He's gone, and Melbourne would probably be smart to take unders to keep everything quiet, he could bury the whole club.

Thats hindsight though, at the time Trac was saying he is fine and walked back onto the field

Proper protocol was followed by the Dees. It isn’t uncommon for players to go back on with rib injuries, Pendles did it a few weeks back.

So if there is an issue with his injury management it’s a broader AFL problem and the protocols they have in place. Every club would be aligned to those protocols including Carlton.

If doctors are on the hook every time a bloke cops a corky and there’s risk of internal bleeding we will have a shitload of subs every match and it will be yet another nail in the coffin for the sport.

Thats hindsight though, at the time Trac was saying he is fine and walked back onto the field

Nope, 100% did not want to go back out there. Was adamant something wasn't right and couldn't keep playing.

Doc jabbed him to reinflate his collapsed lung, told him he would be fine, which resulted in air in the bloodstream which almost killed him. It was a monumental **** up.

Nope, 100% did not want to go back out there. Was adamant something wasn't right and couldn't keep playing.

Doc jabbed him to reinflate his collapsed lung, told him he would be fine, which resulted in air in the bloodstream which almost killed him. It was a monumental **** up.

He publicly stated on socials it was his decision to return to the field and the doctors at the hospital have nothing to do with club medicos.

AFL signed off on the protocols so if you have an issue with Carlton having those same protocols best you take it up with the AFL.

He publicly stated on socials it was his decision to return to the field and the doctors at the hospital have nothing to do with club medicos.

Dude have a look at when he went back out there, he didn't want to be there one bit. Even the Collingwood players took it easy on him.

The club doctor gave him a jab to inflate his collapsed lung, not treat a rib injury.

If it was the hospitals fault he wouldn't be demanding a trade and absolutely hate the joint, would he?

Dude - READ THE THREAD

Especially post 268 and 269.

This has all been covered. You are pushing STALE news.

Dude have a look at when he went back out there, he didn't want to be there one bit. Even the Collingwood players took it easy on him.

The club doctor gave him a jab to inflate his collapsed lung, not treat a rib injury.

If it was the hospitals fault he wouldn't be demanding a trade and absolutely hate the joint, would he?

You are trying way too hard to push this narrative. It was signed off, move on or take it up with the AFL if you are that upset.

My assumption was aspirational, yours was just moronic.
Sorry I must be delusional after seeing you 100 down at half time and your only good players for the year having maximum 2-3 years left, one of your best leaving and also being coachless. Your not contending for a flag in the next 7-10 years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dude - READ THE THREAD

Especially post 268 and 269.

This has all been covered. You are pushing STALE news.

awww someone didn't acknowledge you as the thread news breaker? sorry sunshine. ill try harder to give credit next time. also there is no way im reading 12 pages on a thread in the scandals and rumors board - seriously?

You are trying way too hard to push this narrative. It was signed off, move on or take it up with the AFL if you are that upset.

you're trying way too hard to cover for the club you support. a favorite son of melbourne now hates the place and is demanding to leave after he almost died from an injury, an injury that the club doctor made worse. genuinely shocked the AFL signed off itself on it's own investigation too, what madness.

What, am I supposed to defend Pickett here just because he is a Melbourne player? Is that what you think has to happen?
Pickett is a serial offender, I've mentioned that numerous times on here, and his stupidity is continuing to cost the club.
So is Moore. He is a grub who goes at players with his knees.

Have a look at the footage of Moore's hit on Petracca - he puts his knee straight into the body and nearly killed him. If a player recklessly causes serious injury to another player, why should he not be suspended??

Given what we’ve seen since (yes, I’m laden with salt talking about Houston specifically), how this wasn’t/isn’t seen as a suspendable offence beggars belief.

Is it just because it’s not concussion?

Just stop talking shit. You have no idea.

His small puncture to the lung was not detected until he got to hospital.

CP has already stated that he wanted to continue in the game.

NFI some of you campaigners.

Sorry I must be delusional after seeing you 100 down at half time and your only good players for the year having maximum 2-3 years left, one of your best leaving and also being coachless. Your not contending for a flag in the next 7-10 years.

congrats, you finally got there.

so, why would we trade Reid for Petracca? You've forgotten the idiotic thing you wrote that started all this.

Could he just say, "Well, I'll stay on the list if you force me to, but I'm taking off time from my football-related PTSD," and just do supervised mental health recovery? For me, it took about 5 years to get back to an ok state emotionally. Life-threatening injuries change you. I still feel broken in lots of ways, 32 years later.

3 years time Trac will be 32 and past his best.

3 years time 2 first rounders will be 21 and coming into their prime for the next 10 years.

Be careful what you wish for when trading for Trac.
The thing with this is, this is a fans view. In 3 years time you are still barracking for your team. In 10 years time you are.
However the people in charge at a club say the footy manager, list manager and coach etc. If they are in or near the window they are thinking of that. Win a flag and you’re a hero. If Trac plays a part in that, he’s a hero. They aren’t projecting as forward as you may think. As they won’t be there as long as you as a fan.

Remove this Banner Ad

Trac wants out

Remove this Banner Ad

Back