Trac wants out

Remove this Banner Ad

Just stop talking shit. You have no idea.

His small puncture to the lung was not detected until he got to hospital.

CP has already stated that he wanted to continue in the game.

NFI some of you campaigners.
Don't try and defend the undefendable.

A quick poke to the side would have told any doctor or trainer that he was in no condition to go back out — massive negligence by the club.

Doesn't matter if Petracca wanted to go back out, the club has a duty of care to the players and they breached it.

What, am I supposed to defend Pickett here just because he is a Melbourne player? Is that what you think has to happen?
Pickett is a serial offender, I've mentioned that numerous times on here, and his stupidity is continuing to cost the club.
So is Moore. He is a grub who goes at players with his knees.

Have a look at the footage of Moore's hit on Petracca - he puts his knee straight into the body and nearly killed him. If a player recklessly causes serious injury to another player, why should he not be suspended??

Have you been on the gear with Goody?

At 28 he’s in an awkward spot. Richmond would be a good trade fit - holding Tom Lynch and pick 1 gives them the assets. Hard to see Trac being young enough for their rebuild though. At 26 it would have been perfect.

I don’t see why Harry Mac would entertain Melbourne when Carlton are on the up and no other big Melb club has the currency except maybe Dons but Trac apparently doesn’t want to go there.

At 28 he’s in an awkward spot. Richmond would be a good trade fit - holding Tom Lynch and pick 1 gives them the assets. Hard to see Trac being young enough for their rebuild though. At 26 it would have been perfect.

I don’t see why Harry Mac would entertain Melbourne when Carlton are on the up and no other big Melb club has the currency except maybe Dons but Trac apparently doesn’t want to go there.
Yeah, Melbourne seem to have blown their opportunity to turn a once-in-a generation period of success into something more sustained. They’ve been weak and followed the Adelaide FC playbook (“Culture problems? What culture problems?”)

All this means they’re the opposite of a destination club right now.. i suspect there are some bleak years ahead.

The interview from the Melbourne president this morning with Gerard on SEN should put to bed any concerns that Petracca is the problem here.

What a mess.
Why’d she even go on?
Just to prove people at the top don’t speak to Petracca or his family? Other people do, so why are you on? Terrible decision.
Everything is the media’s fault supposedly.

What a waste of time.

Last edited:
awww someone didn't acknowledge you as the thread news breaker? sorry sunshine. ill try harder to give credit next time. also there is no way im reading 12 pages on a thread in the scandals and rumors board - seriously?
I s’pose the concept of you being a chronic time waster because of your lazy attitude hasn’t crossed your mind?

Jog on.

1F4C951D-7348-4B2F-ADB2-E7ADB8A88888.jpeg

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Do you have a clear grasp on where he thinks the club failed him?"

"No"

Lol. This has been an issue for a while, and she hasn't investigated at all and asked whats going on with probably their most important/best player? what are you doing lady.
Really glad Kate Roffey isn’t our Club Pres - what an un-sympathetic dim-witted attitude she displayed.

If i was him id jog around casey demons for next 3-4 years however long his contract is, take it easy, earn the big coin and chillax
Petracca wanting out of the Dees to a big club like Carlton or Collingwood is about setting up Brand Petracca for post footy earnings.

So spending 3-4 years jogging around for Casey would kill his brand just as much as staying at the Dees if they were opening having Cocaine parties each Monday night.
So now Kozzy Pickett may want out. ANB wants out. They club has serious issues.
ANB would be asking to come back to SA if everything at the Dees was squeaky clean and they favourites to win a three peat flag.

Not sure why nobody is questioning Darcy Moore's involvement in this. He is a serial offender at leading with his knees.

If a player can be suspended for accidentally concussing a player, why is there no problem with nearly killing someone with a knee to the body?

Because he is a fair player who goes the ball. Accidents happen on footy fields. Petracca was lucky the Pies players knew he was in trouble and left him alone. They knew he was in serious trouble, your doctors did not. Blind freddy knew that after that hit he was in serious trouble.

Want to see a serial offender look at Pickett, how many times does he have to get suspended for bumping people before he learns? Its pretty damn simple, choose to bump you are responsible, no matter what the other play does or does not. The AFL has basically outlawed it but some morons just don't get it. Did you see Maynard try and smother like that again? No, he respects the change in the rules. Kosi just thinks he can carry on.

I’d be deadset horrified if our president was 1/10th as bad as this interview.

Board should listen to this and get rid of her….

She doesn’t seem to speak to any of the players and has no idea about the culture. Shocking interview.

Gerard slowly cooking her like a frog in a rising boil 🤮

To the mod who removed my reference to Cam McCarthy.

It wasnt a joke. It was a reference to him sitting out the 2016 season when GWS wouldnt trade him when he wanted to come home.

He sat out 2016 and was then traded to Fremantle the following year.

Entirely appropriate in the context my post was made in.

Could he just say, "Well, I'll stay on the list if you force me to, but I'm taking off time from my football-related PTSD," and just do supervised mental health recovery? For me, it took about 5 years to get back to an ok state emotionally. Life-threatening injuries change you. I still feel broken in lots of ways, 32 years later.
Sad to hear that. Kudos on being resilient and hanging in there.

She doesn’t seem to speak to any of the players and has no idea about the culture. Shocking interview.

Gerard did a good job of making it clear to everyone she had NFI, without being too brutal on her.

I couldn't believe the way she flip-flopped between 'We're aware of his concerns and confident we can address them' to 'I haven't spoken to him so aren't aware of the issues'.

Any wonder he wants out if that's indicative of how the club operates...

Checked her Linkedin resume - couple of B grade CEO roles for Sporting organisations and public facilitation - and the rest is Board hopping - these people accumulate Board roles like dandruff - they don't require any great business acumen or tradecraft but provide for a publicly visible life.

Seems like she’s spent too much time at cocktail parties and yachting events.

Remove this Banner Ad

Trac wants out

Remove this Banner Ad

Back