Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 2 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it be fair to say that there are a few of us who are being sucked into the rare flashes of extreme talent that J.Martin shows? The talent is there - can he bring it in a better team?

I just got off the phone to someone very high up at the Dogs and he told me we have already made an agreement with Toby Greene for next year and he is 100% coming to the dogs.

PS not really just thought I’d completely make something up like 5/6 of the tripe in here and see how far it goes. Lol it’s gone from Cameron to Ballard. Can’t wait for the next one

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could Jack Martin be another Charlie Cameron for us? Is he capable of stepping up to the next level like Cameron has for Brissey as the small pressure forward that kicks goals? It appears to me the dogs are banking on this being the case.

Martin was the next thing in terms of going through the junior pathways whereas Charlie was a very late starter. Charlie also continued to progress and never stagnated. Charlie also had the benefit of playing in a decent side with great mentor ship and Jack didn’t receive that.

I just don’t think Jack has the athletic weapons that Charlie has. Id say Bailey Dale has more athleticism than Martin if one where to gauge.

Plenty of GC sun posters say on the main board “let the buyer beware”, and I think that’s a pretty spot on assessment.

I just got off the phone to someone very high up at the Dogs and he told me we have already made an agreement with Toby Greene for next year and he is 100% coming to the dogs.

PS not really just thought I’d completely make something up like 5/6 of the tripe in here and see how far it goes. Lol it’s gone from Cameron to Ballard. Can’t wait for the next one

You do realise the Ballard stuff is just a p1ss-take based on someone using him as a comparison right? 99% of this thread is not ‘made up’, it’s deliberately bs, much of it posted for a laugh. Except for the 25 posts by Josh Bruce’s manager/brother/best friend/stalker...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back