Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 3 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He started late though. Don't think his body would be banged up as much as other 29 year olds.

Due to being American I think he would have a pretty good understanding of how modern sport is heading regarding trades and club swaps.

He'd be open to it to prolong/improve his career.
Is that the same Cox that had 4 touches in the Semi final? Cox plays the West Coast game we lose don't make finals

Christ, I can’t believe Mason Cox is in the conversation. I’d rather put Trengove forward.

Christ, I can’t believe Mason Cox is in the conversation. I’d rather put Trengove forward.
I can't believe people think he'd have any impact and act like this year is his only down year

Hogan been shop around by freo remind me a bit of when Richmond shopped around Dusty... great talent but not much in the head... in the right place and the right people around he could be a good pick up.... and before everyone has a melt down im not saying he has the talent of Dusty but it is a similar situation of wake up call need from the kid

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

he actually plays really well against West Coast, did you watch the elimination final?
He played 1 good quarter did you see Bruce against North played a good whole game go have a look at their stats for the past 5 years and let me know who you’d pick remembering that we had a lot of games in the dew of the Gold Coast and will have many games back under the roof next season

He started late though. Don't think his body would be banged up as much as other 29 year olds.

Due to being American I think he would have a pretty good understanding of how modern sport is heading regarding trades and club swaps.

He'd be open to it to prolong/improve his career.
4 years of college basketball probably isn't much better for the body/knees

He played 1 good quarter did you see Bruce against North played a good whole game go have a look at their stats for the past 5 years and let me know who you’d pick remembering that we had a lot of games in the dew of the Gold Coast and will have many games back under the roof next season
both kicked 14 goals in 2020 only difference is bruce played 17 games cox 11 games, also cox can actually nail a set shot

well unless bruce has the pre season of his life and comes back fitter then ever and actually can jump more then 5cms off the air atm im leaning towards cox

i would much rather Schache to the both of them but our coach doesnt like the dude

(Log in to remove this ad.)

both kicked 14 goals in 2020 only difference is bruce played 17 games cox 11 games, also cox can actually nail a set shot

well unless bruce has the pre season of his life and comes back fitter then ever and actually can jump more then 5cms off the air atm im leaning towards cox

i would much rather Schache to the both of them but our coach doesnt like the dude
Like i said look back over 5 years Bruce isnt a wet weather player neither is Cox who played more in the dry WA if youd prefer Schache you are clearly delusional

Like i said look back over 5 years Bruce isnt a wet weather player neither is Cox who played more in the dry WA if youd prefer Schache you are clearly delusional
5 years ago bruce kicked like 50 goals in a season and i was a huge fan of his at the saints but guess what that aint the bruce we got or the bruce we will ever have, also its not even the fact we played in wet weather footy for alot of our games the dude can literally not jump atm especially at the start of the year it was brutal to watch him go up for a contest

Cox isn't a bad player. Goal a game for a second ruck is as good as any other team's second ruck. Was fighting an eye problem all year that was affecting his depth perception so all considered I think he did pretty well this year. He's normally comfortably in their best 22, I'd say he's probably in ours as well.

5 years ago bruce kicked like 50 goals in a season and i was a huge fan of his at the saints but guess what that aint the bruce we got or the bruce we will ever have, also its not even the fact we played in wet weather footy for alot of our games the dude can literally not jump atm especially at the start of the year it was brutal to watch him go up for a contest
2 years ago he kicked 36 he had a bad year if you’re judging output on this year then you’re going to harsh almost 100 days in hotels and mostly wet games

i'd rather move Dunkley with high value than Dale with low value. I bloody love Bailey Dale i'll be gutted if we don't help him reach his potential.

i'd rather move Dunkley with high value than Dale with low value. I bloody love Bailey Dale i'll be gutted if we don't help him reach his potential.
He's soft has little defensive pressure and goes missing in big games why would you rather him than Dunkley?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back