Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 4 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
MD was the zoom meeting tonight? I’m assuming the players are shocked?

Don’t know when the meeting but I assume tonight, all he said is what I put on here, that’s it he knows nothing more or wouldn’t tell me anymore and I didn’t ask

And I believe it was a scheduled zoom meeting they have every week.

Don’t know when the meeting but I assume tonight, all he said is what I put on here, that’s it he knows nothing more or wouldn’t tell me anymore and I didn’t ask

And I believe it was a scheduled zoom meeting they have every week.

Very strange times. I’m sure there would be a few who have spoken to him directly too.

If we can come out of this off season with Hannan, Martin, Lonie, Treloar (with pies paying a bit) and Stephenson whilst losing Dunkley, Dale and Schache and having enough points to match JUH, I’m ok with that.

Dogs are ropable at Pickering

Have evidence this “deal” was done weeks ago.

List have been told there will not be a deal in group zoom meeting. Has caused quite the ripple

interesting times
Assuming this is true, as a currently contracted player I hope that Dunkley was made to be on that call. How awkward.

Considering we only learnt this week McEvoy was unavailable I suggest you may be talking poo poo
It would be nicer if you could ask him what his source is rather than just saying he is talking shit

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure if serious?

Our ruck tactics are abysmal. Embarrassing.

Name another club in the league that uses pint sized midfielders like Dunkley or Macrae as ruckmen.
We were a VERY effective clearance team when it comes to all that matters- scoring differential.

considering how poor our clearance ruck stocks were, Bevo did a brilliant job coaching us in that department to effectiveness.

Do we want to have more options and not exhaust Timmy? Of course, that’s what this off season is for

English will have another year of development ready to take on the ruck mantle.

Wright IMO would have been a better option long term, only 24 and years ahead of him. Martin may only be a band aid solution for now.

We know what we’re getting. Basically a playing ruck coach for nothing. Fine by me.
Steven King is on the books, surely he was doing work as an unofficial ruck coach. How many do you need?

Sounds like you will rightfully hold him to his contract

****ing love you Sam Power. Currently my favourite Bulldog.

I don't understand why people are down on the Martin signing. A mature ruckman (who had an injury plagued year) coming across for free to fill a big need that we were crying out for across most of this season. He's an upgrade on whoever else we would have as our last list spot.

He's not Max Gawn and he may barely get on the park for us but he's worth a punt as a temporary risk-free option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back