Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 4 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jon Ralph "Kyle Dunkley has officially requested a trade". So effing stupid that man.

to the people saying we need to stick to our principle and not trade him, what should we do with him next year give him alot more midfield time which means that affects libba and smiths game which at there best are more damaging imo or just play him in the same role and he remains more unhappy with it? genuine question

Wonder if this was “our list will look different next year, there could be up to 6 or so changes” what Bevo was on about!! I highly doubt it.

to the people saying we need to stick to our principle and not trade him, what should we do with him next year give him alot more midfield time which means that affects libba and smiths game which at there best are more damaging imo or just play him in the same role and he remains more unhappy with it? genuine question
I’m of the belief Libba won’t have another year like that. Bevo himself said he doubted whether he’d play another game given how bad his knees are

I can still boo him regardless of his motivation. He’s walking out of our club just as he reaching his peak. What is there to celebrate? I’ll spew if we release some BS video thanking him when he eventually leaves.

I wouldn’t have gone about it like this and how they’ll now act going forward. I wouldn’t be acting all holier than thou about culture and go to that club and keep a straight face. If I was an elite athlete in a team sport no I wouldn’t sell my career and success for money.

Bingo. He’s a complete hypocrite. He’s obviously whinged about our culture yet He’s going to a club which systematically injected its players with a banned substance or substances.

He‘s going to a club which has not played in a winning final for 15 years.

Good culture 🙄

Bingo. He’s a complete hypocrite. He’s obviously whinged about our culture yet He’s going to a club which systematically injected its players with a banned substance or substances.

He‘s going to a club which has not played in a winning final for 15 years.

Good culture 🙄
It’s all money. His offer is almost double. Got nothing to do with midfield time or culture.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We let him fight for his midfield spot that got him close to AA in 2019 when he wasn’t injured.

I love Libba but he turning 29 and has don’t two knees, Dunks is his natural replacement at the age of 23.

Let’s imagine one of ur kids goes down with injury early next year and he let Dunks walk and McLean is out for the year. Who takes his spot? I’ve heard some say Lipinski? Lol NO

Remember the smashing Bont got when Libba wasn’t playing???

I'm a massive Dunkley fan but think we could still come out pretty well from this.

Those saying draft picks won't work need to be a bit more creative. I'm sure Power and the dogs will be exploring every avenue.

Bombers first next year and another pick this year to on trade for stephenson is the kind of outcome I'd hope we look at.

NO we don’t

I honestly believe from the info I have we are going to have to fight off massive offers for Bont(Tigers) Smith(Hawks) and Naughts(Eagles) in the next year or so and making this deal makes all of them far easier to other clubs as we have set a precedence.
Just relax for once in ya life, teams lose players all the time it’s not setting a flipping precedence. Besides if Dunkley leaves it leaves us in a better position to keep those more important players...

Stick him in the twos

Just relax for once in ya life, teams lose players all the time it’s not setting a f*n precedence. Besides if Dunkley leaves it leaves us in a better position to keep those more important players...

Wish I was so oblivious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back