Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 4 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our Ruck stocks could be as follows in a couple of days

34 year old Martin and English who is waiting to see what ruck situation will be in the future before he signs another contract as he sees himself as a forward then play as a 2nd ruck.

Lewis Young will explore options before deciding whether or not to sign on at the Dogs.

He will meet with prospective clubs in next couple of days.

Easy to forget he’s still 22 years old and 202 cm

I think that’s code for I will request a trade.
As long as the offer meets his requirements, settled position would be key you would think

Would be surprised if Lewis Young stays. If he gets any external offer I think he takes it. 24 games in five years, never more than four games in a row since 2017, always shifting positions and the match committee clearly don’t have any trust in him.

Would be surprised if Lewis Young stays. If he gets any external offer I think he takes it. 24 games in five years, never more than four games in a row since 2017, always shifting positions and the match committee clearly don’t have any trust in him.
He was drafted very young and was / is a project KPP And is still very light for a KPP coming along but would still be a year or two off from having the size to hold his own 1 on 1
If I were an opposition scout now would be the time to strike 4 years development cost very little if anything in trade cost, and if he makes it a 8 to 10 year KPP player for very little

Hope the club is prepared in case we lose both Sweet and Young, don’t blame either to look for further opportunities. Let’s hope we can grab at a minimum Ceglar or Cox. Hoping for ladhams or Lynch buth any will suffice

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope the club is prepared in case we lose both Sweet and Young, don’t blame either to look for further opportunities. Let’s hope we can grab at a minimum Ceglar or Cox. Hoping for ladhams or Lynch buth any will suffice
Port have been interested in young previously hopefully if he is headed that way we can get ladhams coming back. (Obviously we need to give extras)

Is it likely GWS trade back from #2 ?? I feel like this is a thing I’ve heard but can’t remember where or why ?

Rhylee West open to a trade too apparently

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back