Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 6 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello sorry for the intrusion. I'm only here to say 1bally1 wanted some back up because he was getting bullied or some
sh!t on here.

I just want to give you a bit of an insight
I'm not really sure what's going on but please stop harassing him. Like I get it, he may have said something dumb and he may have said some things he regrets but let's just engage with our minds and our hearts. Let's exchange ideas, thoughts and even our energy. 1bally1 speaks from your heart and to do that you need to have courage. You need to be honest and authentic. He is not always gonna get it right. And sometimes, you’re not going to agree with him. But that’s okay, because just like you he cares. Just like you, he's passionate about the game. I'm vouching for 1 bally1. He just loves the footy.

What in the chat GPT is this

Hello sorry for the intrusion. I'm only here to say 1bally1 wanted some back up because he was getting bullied or some
sh!t on here.

I just want to give you a bit of an insight
I'm not really sure what's going on but please stop harassing him. Like I get it, he may have said something dumb and he may have said some things he regrets but let's just engage with our minds and our hearts. Let's exchange ideas, thoughts and even our energy. 1bally1 speaks from your heart and to do that you need to have courage. You need to be honest and authentic. He is not always gonna get it right. And sometimes, you’re not going to agree with him. But that’s okay, because just like you he cares. Just like you, he's passionate about the game. I'm vouching for 1 bally1. He just loves the footy.
Not quite the same without Kirky's sincere puppy dog eyes staring down the lens, but still pure gold.

Wet Toast also don't currently have a coach.

Can't see a player leaving a team that can be a contender for a team in a serious rebuild with all the mentioned factors against it.

I assume it’s been leaked by his manager for posturing to try and get us to give him be extra year they want, and hoping we blink.

I assume it’s been leaked by his manager for posturing to try and get us to give him be extra year they want, and hoping we blink.
We'd be better to wait, let the Eagles offer six years see if it triggers band 1 under the new system the afl has cooked up. If compensation is band two then match.

Either way I don't think that is what it's coming down to, pretty sure he re-signs for 5 years fairly soon.

Better marking would be something else. Think Weitering lead the league in intercept marks last year.

Excited to see Busslinger at AFL level. Understand they are playing the long game with him but still would have loved to see it. Hopefully after one more uninterrupted preseason he will be right to go.
He will be playing many games next year.
Doesn't bode well for busslinger if they're taking this sort of punt on Barrass.

Could all be rubbish.
It could also be that the club didn’t expect the Lob to KPD would work out (albeit small sample size to date). They would have been planning this some time ago and before Lobb played his first game down back.

One thing on the Barrass injury, it's staggering how the AFL hasn't implemented a strict ban on players tunneling.

Article here - https://7news.com.au/sport/afl/afl-...f-terrifying-permanent-back-injury-c-13555363

One of the most underrated dangerous acts in the sport and is a broken neck waiting to happen.

Saw one this week with Hipwood on Blakey which only resulted in Hipwood getting a fine.

If the AFL is serious about protecting the players, tunneling needs to see a 4-5 week ban to eradicate it.

One thing on the Barrass injury, it's staggering how the AFL hasn't implemented a strict ban on players tunneling.

Article here - https://7news.com.au/sport/afl/afl-...f-terrifying-permanent-back-injury-c-13555363

One of the most underrated dangerous acts in the sport and is a broken neck waiting to happen.

Saw one this week with Hipwood on Blakey which only resulted in Hipwood getting a fine.

If the AFL is serious about protecting the players, tunneling needs to see a 4-5 week ban to eradicate it.
Silvagni made a career out of it

AFL won't move aggressively on it until it looks like hurting their financial position.

As happened with concussion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wouldn’t mind using Lobb and Darcy as rucks and reallocating cap space to the backline. Would probably prefer it.

What Bevo said in the post game presser was that if Lobb needed to be used as a forward or ruck (ie if Tim got injured), we’d do it. Where Lobb plays will be driven by necessity, don’t think we are locking him in as a regular backline player.

Lachie Smith probably isn’t worth planning around as such but he’s looked pretty interesting at vfl level. Could be useful in a couple of years.

Tim’s an RFA not a UFA, so if the Eagles offer is still in the ballpark of what we’re prepared to offer we could just match it. I presume if we were contemplating that and Tim is happy to stay then we’d agree to it before the FA period opens rather than going through the formalities. We’d only let it get that far if we were happy for him to leave for whatever the compo pick would be.

As I reported last week, I was told that English & the Dogs had agreed on the length / money part of the contract and were starting to do the little nitty gritty shit.

If that has changed, so be it, I have never liked English rucking and always felt we would be better with better tap ruck that actually has some aggression, I don't care what they do around the ground as long as they give our mids first service with the ball.

As I reported last week, I was told that English & the Dogs had agreed on the length / money part of the contract and were starting to do the little nitty gritty shit.

If that has changed, so be it, I have never liked English rucking and always felt we would be better with better tap ruck that actually has some aggression, I don't care what they do around the ground as long as they give our mids first service with the ball.
I agree and disagree,

I am not fussed fully if he goes but the around the ground stuff like the contested marking he had at Geelong on the weekend. The issue is he is very flakey with it and is hit and miss hence the lack of real concern with him leaving

Remove this Banner Ad

Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 6 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back