Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 6 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

And the previous month?

He was clearly hampered last week. And there were many players who were rubbish
I’ve never understood what this means. Does it mean that while I thought Tim was poor in the ruck, VDM and Buku also had poor games so Tim really didn’t play poorly at all and I should think Tim played great? Bev should give him votes and say “great game, nothing to work on this week”. I don’t see how it is relevant.

I’ve never understood what this means. Does it mean that while I thought Tim was poor in the ruck, VDM and Buku also had poor games so Tim really didn’t play poorly at all and I should think Tim played great? Bev should give him votes and say “great game, nothing to work on this week”. I don’t see how it is relevant.
No, it means he was not alone so shouldn't be singled out.

It's the same for our whipping boys. A loss means people come for them instead of accepting they weren't alone

Looking at the Smith deal

I doubt we get two first rounders and getting players out of Geelong is always tough

I was a big fan of Jeka and Stevens in their draft years

Both are out of contract this year

Stevens could provide an inside contested player though his speed was a question mark in his draft year
Jeka is really clicking in the VFL with avg over 18dpg and 8mpg and can play both defense and attack

I doubt we get two first rounders and getting players out of Geelong is always tough

Stevens could provide an inside contested player though his speed was a question mark in his draft year
Jeka is really clicking in the VFL with avg over 18dpg and 8mpg and can play both defense and attack

Unfortunately a midfielder without pace wouldn’t fit into our side. We have one of the best of them and he isn’t getting games in the midfield.

Massive kudos to Tim English. Has signed for a year less and less coin than he could have received at WCE. Has been speculated on this thread could be in total ~1m difference. Loyalty like that enables you to build towards a flag. I think we need to call that out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jhye Clark can't get a game it seems why not have a crack at him? Was Selwood wraps on him his draft year

Happy to keep Tim, especially on 5 years at around $800k which is pretty reasonable in the new money for a young current AA ruck.

Still has his physicality and hit-out issues but rucks finish developing quite late, so hopefully still has another level to get to there. Very good around the ground and by hand / foot, if Darcy is to develop into more of a ruck/fwd too, those two could make a really nice combo.

Jhye Clark can't get a game it seems why not have a crack at him? Was Selwood wraps on him his draft year
True true
Shocked they haven't shifted him into that midfield rotation

Doubt we could as well but if we can managed Bowes as well
That's looking good for us

Don't get me wrong, I like having English in the team, but sticking by my prediction that we won't win a flag with English as our ruckman...just lacks the aggression needed and is a terrible ruck from a tap and positioning perspective (why does he always watch the man rather than the ball!!)

Lets hope he proves me wrong....

On SM-A505YN using BigFooty.com mobile app

I don't have much on the ITK anymore

but got told all three are staying earlier this year

I'm riding that one to the bank
Honestly,

2/3 isn't too bad

Damn you Sexy Bailey Smith abs

Remove this Banner Ad

Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 6 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back