Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 6 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

But from a pure spite point of view when it comes to Geelong and the Hawks, they're a great option... 😆

My preference is B Smith nominates Geelong and ends up at the Suns

Suns don't end up being that much of a better option if they have to trade for a contracted Rioli.
I think Gold Coast will be desperate to pay a fair price for these players if it means actually landing them. They have 3 first rounders available for 2024 & 2025 so have plenty of currency.

Even if they use the WB 1st in a Rioli trade, we could ask for something like 2024 second and a 2025 F1 (or vice versa).

Reckon a Suns first and Second are off to the Tigers
They’d probably do 11 and next years first. Bailey and Rioli would get them right in the finals mix next year. I’d back myself as list manager if I was them to do the deal. So much young talent coming up with Walter, Reid and Lombard they need the maturity of Smith and Rioli more than anymore draft picks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Suns have our first rounder for the Croft F/S bid and Sanders move up last year

Now it's all coming together...

Think About It GIF by Identity

Would the AFL sign off that? They seem to hate picks going back to their original clubs.

It is GC they will tick anything off.

Just look at what the AFL did to Melbourne with regards to Mac Andrews. Things like this they get away with and no one even sneezes at them

AFL is a Fawlty Towers on going episode

Remove this Banner Ad

Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 6 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back