Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 6 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Would anyone take this deal - Melbourne get our pick for Bailey Smith plus next year second round draft from us and Juh We get Petracca ?
A 1st & 2nd round pick, plus the most talented indigenous player to play for our club & a future star of the competition for the next 10 years, in exchange for a mentally broken, physically banged up 29yo Christian Petracca? Yeah sounds good mate where do we sign

If I was a mod, you'd get a week off from this thread.

A 1st & 2nd round pick, plus the most talented indigenous player to play for our club & a future star of the competition for the next 10 years, in exchange for a mentally broken, physically banged up 29yo Christian Petracca? Yeah sounds good mate where do we sign

If I was a mod, you'd get a week off from this thread.

Again if what we're hearing is right, it would be a huge red flag he's wanting to go to a bigger club to 'enhance his brand for opportunities post career'.

They say once you think about retiring, you're halfway there, so I'd be nervous.

The more suitors for Baz the better. Really like the look of Kai Lohman.
Pretty sure we asked the question as part of the Dunkley trade. He had fans on here, myself included, but the time to make a play was after 6 games in 2023 and not playing any finals (we may have done so) rather than this year.

The currency we’d have to pay for Trac would be detrimental in the long run, reason why I think Collingwood are primed is that DeGoey, who is slowing down, and Pendles leave a hole in the midfield & I could see them throwing a deal Melbourne’s way to get him

Not sure with Smith but I very much doubt Smith would be interested in a trade to Melbourne.

Club’s priorities right now should be developing another KPD, Jones and Lobb won’t be there forever

I’m pretty shocked that the general view on here is that Petracca is in the wrong. As far as I can tell he’s been one of the most professional players in the comp.

When he signed that big contract I’m sure there wasn’t a clause saying “you’re gonna suffer an injury so traumatic that you want even be able to have anaesthetic” in there. Those doctors really ****ed him over. I would’ve been ripping up that contract the second that happened.

I think everyone is underplaying how disgraceful that whole thing was.

In saying that I’d storm whitten oval if we even thought of trading marra for him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not to blow my own horn but my “Things at the Demons are worse than it seems” report from a few weeks back is finally starting to hit the media.

I wouldn’t be surprised if you saw massive turn over of their admin department and a few more players requesting trades this off season.

Not to blow my own horn but my “Things at the Demons are worse than it seems” report from a few weeks back is finally starting to hit the media.

I wouldn’t be surprised if you saw massive turn over of their admin department and a few more players requesting trades this off season.
Looks like Sam Draper was talking about the wrong club on that podcast

Remove this Banner Ad

Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 6 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back