Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 6 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Not to blow my own horn but my “Things at the Demons are worse than it seems” report from a few weeks back is finally starting to hit the media.

I wouldn’t be surprised if you saw massive turn over of their admin department and a few more players requesting trades this off season.
After their lack of class and arrogance after 2021, they haven't been hit by the karma bus, more like a fully-loaded road train.

Last edited:
Not to blow my own horn but my “Things at the Demons are worse than it seems” report from a few weeks back is finally starting to hit the media.

I wouldn’t be surprised if you saw massive turn over of their admin department and a few more players requesting trades this off season.
half the team are fiends on the powder so not shocked it's gonna blow up pretty bad

Soldo already wants out at Port lol
He's the new Brayden Preuss.
Kind of glad we missed out when we chased him. Lobb is superior in every way

I have heard some very unflattering things about the Demons as well, including from someone that normally only gets Board-level rumours from two nearby clubs

Is there any way we can tie this to Garry Lyon. I'd like that.
Gaz is the least of their worries.
If Melbourne are serious there's a dozen players they get rid of this trade period, including best 22 players.

From what I've heard, if Melbourne are serious they move heaven and earth to keep Trac.

If Melbourne are serious there's a dozen players they get rid of this trade period, including best 22 players.

From what I've heard, if Melbourne are serious they move heaven and earth to keep Trac.
A dozen is quite a few. And that may not be that easy as the red flags, if not highly visible, could be reasonably assumed.

Looks like prolonged misery for that ungracious lot :)

I have heard some very unflattering things about the Demons as well, including from someone that normally only gets Board-level rumours from two nearby clubs
It speaks to the quality of personnel at that club. When they won the premiership, it papered over the cracks. When their Deenysty failed to eventuate, the paper peeled off again. Glen Bartlett is probably feeling justified and horrified.

half the team are fiends on the powder so not shocked it's gonna blow up pretty bad
You'd know better than most on Bigfooty. Crazy that they took on Hunter and made their problem worse.

Anyone at Melbourne/Casey from your perspective who has kept their nose clean and might be worth shaking out?

1724722925248.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Josh Schache just been delisted. Could be decent tall depth?

Testing to see if people's sarcasm meters are working....

Yep, very much along the lines of what I’ve heard. Rumours are running rampant behind the scenes right now.

Maybe it’s time to take a page out of the Demons BF board and start a “Mt. Buller watch” thread hey Mof? ;);)

Josh Schache just been delisted. Could be decent tall depth?

Testing to see if people's sarcasm meters are working....
He (unironically) should train his arse off as a winger and try to get picked up mid season next year if he isnt on a list.
Unfortunately, i don't think he has the intensity to be a damaging AFL player

Yep, very much along the lines of what I’ve heard. Rumours are running rampant behind the scenes right now.

Maybe it’s time to take a page out of the Demons BF board and start a “Mt. Buller watch” thread hey Mof? ;);)
Such a tease. Are rumours about coaches? players? admin? Give us some substance, pun intended.

They need to look very closely at their coach and CEO.

The currency we’d have to pay for Trac would be detrimental in the long run, reason why I think Collingwood are primed is that DeGoey, who is slowing down, and Pendles leave a hole in the midfield & I could see them throwing a deal Melbourne’s way to get him

Not sure with Smith but I very much doubt Smith would be interested in a trade to Melbourne.

Club’s priorities right now should be developing another KPD, Jones and Lobb won’t be there forever
Isn’t that developing KPD going to be Croft?

Isn’t that developing KPD going to be Croft?

Best chance of playing AFL for us is as a KPD, whilst we have all of Naughton, Marra, Darcy and English in the side.
And personally think his attributes are best utilised there.

Looked exciting the in the game and abit he played back in VFL. Very creative and made some good attacking plays for someone 201cm.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Is there anyone who may be a trade target who is realistically available to us and of need that is at the rotting carcasse of a club that is Melbourne?

Remove this Banner Ad

Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 6 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back