Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 6 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Buku is pretty handy. Can play fwd or back and could in an absolute pinch be thrown into the ruck.

2 years is sensible though given he probably won't be a starting player.

Happy for him to stay just surprised his manager allowed it, if true he had interest and bigger contracts on offer.

Makes the Gardner deal even worse though, he's been jumped in the queue for the next two years and is now injury backup backup.

Buku is pretty handy. Can play fwd or back and could in an absolute pinch be thrown into the ruck.

Happy for him to stay just surprised his manager allowed it, if true he had interest and bigger contracts on offer.

Makes the Gardner deal even worse though, he's been jumped in the queue for the next two years and is now injury backup backup.

He stayed for many reasons it seems which included he is appreciative what club has done for him and he is loyal

He will back himself to improve and be a regular 22.

I don’t see it with JOD, I’d rather be playing Buku, hopefully gets more game time next year, also depends how buss tracks to
i rather see JOD developed on the wing

His pace and kicking could become a real weapon

JOD is significantly better then Buku
Right now I think it's marginal, with JOD's disposal slightly better but Buks taking more intercept marks.
JOD has higher upside for me though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

this is the ridiculousness of Bevo, spuds like Gardy get played and played when its clear what they are, then with nothing much changing, they are banished never to play again, in this case with a long term deal

JOD has been a free hit and should only get better. What his ceiling is I'm not sure, but I was super worried when Dear just brushed him aside in that 2nd quarter along the boundary.
Chol was a non entity, Lobb was our best player, Dear was a danger, JOD was having a shocker. Stuffed if I know why we didn’t make a change

Remove this Banner Ad

Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 6 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back