Strategy Trade and List Management Thread Part 7 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

I have completely abandoned the footy media since 2021 and don’t even venture outside of this board, but seeing some of the reports and Tweets posted in here shows how biased it is toward the “big” Melbourne clubs. Richmond and Collingwood can push for overs for Rioli and Noble and no one bats an eye lid, but the Dogs should shut up and by thankful for whatever Cotton On give us, even after they have been tapping him up as a contracted player for 2 years.

We cant win with this one. The AFL pretend to care about the third party stuff but ultimately do nothing. Just looking forward to it being over, don’t care of a trade gets done or he goes to the draft, the whole situation stinks and is certainly different to any other player leaving.

Aside from injury or poor health, wish the bloke donuts with his career down there.

I'd love Cornes to explain what the Bulldogs should have done with the Naughton contract.

Naughty gets approached by Sydney and offered a 10 year contract at 1M per year.
His manager comes to us and says he wants to stay, loves the club etc, so what can you do.
Dogs come up with 8 years at 900K and Naughty goes that'll do - I am a Bulldog for life.

The bloke loves the club, he is loved by his teammates and is in the leadership group.
Not stumping up would rip the fabric out of our culture.

Cornes never addresses this.
Cornes enjoys living rent free in our heads.
He also lives rent free in the heads of other clubs supporters.
It's more amazing that people allow him to live rent free, rather than just ignoring him.

He could also do his knee again and be left with a one year contract.

We are absolute gooses for letting Jamarra, English and Smith go into this year with one year left. Everyone thinks Sam Power is a genius for some reason, I haven’t been impressed with him at all.
Beast Mode.
People love the trading stuff, they barrack for it more so than the actual season.
It is what it is, but Beast Mode lol.

Remove this Banner Ad

Strategy Trade and List Management Thread Part 7 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back