Strategy Trade and List Management Thread Part 7 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong fans pointing to the fact that Tom de Koning celebrated with Sam with the 2022 flag as to the fact that there's nothing to see with Bailey Smith.

Yeah, because Bailey Smith has direct family members that play for Geelong and are part of the c-suite at Cotton On, obviously.

Baz still not nominating Geelong is starting to get interesting given all the brouhaha.

Wonder if a StKilda or Essendon waded in with a big offer at this point, what could happen?
Knowing him, he wouldn't want all the GF noise to be getting in the way of his big life choice event. Will wait until he has clear air, and its all about him.

AFL, Corruption and being reported by NewsCorp doesn’t sit well in the backward state of Victoria. In your read Newscorp you are ruining our country.
Mick Warner is at the Herald-Sun and Australian and is by far the most courageous, honest and trustworthy of all footy journos from all media. They also had the late great Sam Landsberger. So not all dark at NewsCorp.

Geelong fans pointing to the fact that Tom de Koning celebrated with Sam with the 2022 flag as to the fact that there's nothing to see with Bailey Smith.

Yeah, because Bailey Smith has direct family members that play for Geelong and are part of the c-suite at Cotton On, obviously.

I was told that if the 2021 GF was at the G then we would have employed a plain clothed ex SAS soldier with instructions to shoot on sight if Finlay Macrae got within 20m of the rooms.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The SDK 'he will/no he won't' thing...

Serve Table Tennis GIF by US National Archives

According to Jay Clark “The Bulldogs and Geelong are yet to start talks on a deal for gun midfielder Bailey Smith”.

I find that hard to believe.

According to Jay Clark “The Bulldogs and Geelong are yet to start talks on a deal for gun midfielder Bailey Smith”.

I find that hard to believe.
I listened to him on The Rush Hour as well and I would assume that because he hasn’t officially nominated Geelong yet, our hands are sort of tied with what we can do and what we can ‘officially’ start talking about with the Cats. No doubt there have been some unofficial chats, just nothing can really be publicised until he actually says where the heck he wants to go

I listened to him on The Rush Hour as well and I would assume that because he hasn’t officially nominated Geelong yet, our hands are sort of tied with what we can do and what we can ‘officially’ start talking about with the Cats. No doubt there have been some unofficial chats, just nothing can really be publicised until he actually says where the heck he wants to go
Which is what Jay should be saying instead of making up rubbish everybody knows to be inaccurate

Remove this Banner Ad

Strategy Trade and List Management Thread Part 7 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back