Strategy Trade and List Management Thread Part 7 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Bailey Smith is a grade A c**k

The past several pages are pure fantasy thinking the AFL has any integrity to do a proper investigation, assuming there's anything to be found. The Talia drama should have hammered this home.
Did I see Michael Talia in the John Schultz memorial video?

Carltank have said they won't be trading pick 11

They still might cave for Houston but they're not getting SDK and Houston
They’d absolutely trade 11 for SDK or Houston. Forget the posturing. Either of those players would immediately fill specific needs (in the same way Smith does for Geelong) and they are smack bang in the window.

Carlton would have been top 4 and probably top 2 except for injuries in the last 5 weeks.

Not sure re O’Halloran. He was getting a regular game in a top four side this year and is the right age, but he hasn’t hit any great heights.

He’s under contract and GWS are losing a few this preseason so they will only be letting go of him if they aren’t that fussed about him going.

Not sure re O’Halloran. He was getting a regular game in a top four side this year and is the right age, but he hasn’t hit any great heights.

He’s under contract and GWS are losing a few this preseason so they will only be letting go of him if they aren’t that fussed about him going.

Quick, goal kicker, just reckon he needs a more consistent chance at it. Fits a need. Can also play wing.
I like it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So bizarre, this time two years ago had you said SDK was coming we'd have been delirious with excitement, now there's seriously people here saying we don't want a premo Full-Back for the next decade?
I think the issue is we have a plethora of talls and in the short term it would squeeze one of Jones, Lobb and JOD out and obstruct opportunities for Buss and Croft. Right now he’s not a glaring need.

He’s a good age for us though. In a year or two you’d probably be thrilled to have him. Suspect it’s moot and Geelong won’t trade him anyway.

Happy with O’Halloran if he comes cheaply enough.

Still young enough to blossom. Hasn’t had much opportunity at the Giants in his preferred positions.

We definitely need another midfielder with speed. So glad we are actively targeting that.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
One day older then West, went 4 spots before him in the draft aswell.
I feel like if he came across they'd be fighting for the same spot at half forward.

One day older then West, went 4 spots before him in the draft aswell.
I feel like if he came across they'd be fighting for the same spot at half forward.

From our last game, West for McNeil and O’Halloran for VDM are both huge upgrades

So bizarre, this time two years ago had you said SDK was coming we'd have been delirious with excitement, now there's seriously people here saying we don't want a premo Full-Back for the next decade?
No idea how anyone could sell the draft pick as a better option than SDK. As good as Jones and Lobb were together at the end of the year Jones is 34 and Lobb 32…

De Koning is the player we’ve been screaming for since Moz retired.

Remove this Banner Ad

Strategy Trade and List Management Thread Part 7 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back