Strategy Trade and List Management Thread Part 7 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Since 2016 I would take Ports record over ours anytime
What record?

Making it to prelims only to s**y the bed every time ?

They are mentally stuffed borderline embarrassing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Prior to this year, Peatling has had a mediocre career at GWS. I suppose we can assume his form is on an upwards trend based on the last 7 or so games of this year. There's not a consistent body of evidence to declare he's greatly improved so if we're in the market I'd be wary of paying a high price.

Prior to this year, Peatling has had a mediocre career at GWS. I suppose we can assume his form is on an upwards trend based on the last 7 or so games of this year. There's not a consistent body of evidence to declare he's greatly improved so if we're in the market I'd be wary of paying a high price.
100% agree on this,

He’s a C grader that has show B grade potential they’re the types you get for late picks like Collingwood with Lipinski

I would rather a coach get a double chance every year and shit the bed than one in the last 7 years has shit the bed from season beginnings
Achieving nothing despite having double chances is better than achieving everything despite having smaller chances?

Cmon Power, do SOMETHING, farken... get some gooder players, I want to be winning when versing EVERYONE!.... farken

(*I know the trade period hasn't officially started. 😉)

I’m with you gj , I’m not getting any younger !
And if we don’t finish higher on the trade table to the drug cheats this year, I’m microwaving my membership 🤬

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Strategy Trade and List Management Thread Part 7 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back