Strategy Trade and List Management Thread Part 7 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Also reports that Perryman’s deal is on par with Josh Battle, so $850k-$900k a year. Yikes!

Does that mean our pick for Baz moves further down the ranks?

The only issue I have is Brisbane and Sydney have the same access to F/S as the rest of us so shouldn't have access to academies too and GWS/GC shouldn't have multiple picks each year
The big issue with the Northern Academies is noone can touch theirs but they can take theirs then come and take other team's NGA prospects

Last edited:

Thanks Mofra, was about to post the same. As you say (and sorry I've omitted that part of your post to highlight your first sentence) it's moot anyway in that scenario.

But worth remembering by all of us, he is technically still an employee of the club for another 4 weeks.

What does that mean still an employee of the club ?

If so insist he is at BnF with his cotton on suit.

Does Cotton On do a line of safety wear? Just say a certain player does go through to the draft, and that player is a Cotton On ambassador and the club that player gets drafted to has a deal with RSEA and that club has requirements on the gear the players wear in photo shoots while the Cotton On deal requires different brand clothing to be worn, contractually would opening that Pandora’s Box reveal a real can of worms?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geelong are having their second meeting with C. Oliver today.

IF they pivot to wanting Oliver over Smith, they will need to give up a player to get both deals done.

So it's SDK or we keep Baz (As much as I actually don't want to keep him anymore).

Remove this Banner Ad

Strategy Trade and List Management Thread Part 7 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back