Strategy Trade and List Management Thread Part 7 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Imagine the Cats get an AA grade MID for nothing, just after they were gifted pick 6 from the Suns, to take a salary dump.
I posted earlier this week I’m convinced Geelong know the system is completely fecked, they know it has to change so are making hay as the sun shines. All they need to do is essentially get players to nominate them.

This whole idea of shopping around Marra is very stupid. People living in a fantasy world where we get to choose a destination and send him off for multiple picks to someone. As opposed to shopping him around, him realising he's not wanted/can go and going and having a chat with someone like Collingwood and us ending up in a world of shit

Hey dogs fans,

Obviously port have some interest in Riley Garcia, I have seen his VFL numbers whilst playing as a mid. I was wondering what role he played at afl level for the dogs and if he can play a small forward role well?

Geelong ITK on their board saying they are hearing that SDK is now possibly on the move. Sounds more a part of the Oliver deal with maybe the Blues involved though. Good in a way even if we don't get him, Cats still have all their picks to trade...

Geelong ITK on their board saying they are hearing that SDK is now possibly on the move. Sounds more a part of the Oliver deal with maybe the Blues involved though. Good in a way even if we don't get him, Cats still have all their picks to trade...

How good is trade period eh? SDK has been confirmed at 3 different clubs and staying all before it’s even begun.

Lol ... so apparently SDK is worth 2 first rounders at least. But Smith is worth pick 15 at the very most.

Geelong supporters are the worst.

I posted earlier this week I’m convinced Geelong know the system is completely fecked, they know it has to change so are making hay as the sun shines. All they need to do is essentially get players to nominate them.

Would be interested to know if we're up to anything. At all. O'Hallloran, Peatling are just tinkering around the edges.

Be Bold Dogs.

Hey dogs fans,

Obviously port have some interest in Riley Garcia, I have seen his VFL numbers whilst playing as a mid. I was wondering what role he played at afl level for the dogs and if he can play a small forward role well?

He played half forward with spurts in the midfield

Thats probably his role at AFL level, don't think he's good enough to be a full time mid, don't think he has the forward nous or attributes to be a crumbing, goal kicking genuine small forward. He was solid this year, not quite sure why he got dropped when he did, especially when one player in a similar position was getting picked every week contributing zero.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He played half forward with spurts in the midfield

Thats probably his role at AFL level, don't think he's good enough to be a full time mid, don't think he has the forward nous or attributes to be a crumbing, goal kicking genuine small forward. He was solid this year, not quite sure why he got dropped when he did, especially when one player in a similar position was getting picked every week contributing zero.
thanks for that information

Out of curiosity was it vandenmeer who kept getting picked.

It astounds me how much people on this board under rate Chook
Wanting Konstanty over him lol
I'm astounded how people here actually rate him highly.
Knowing people who have worked with him closely, they don't rate him either so I have no idea what some people on this board see in him. Each to their own I guess.
I'd love it if I he became a consistent afl level player and proved me wrong, but I just don't see what others do.

This will go along the lines of Jordan Clarke leaving us, similar in that we all thought he was a flog by the time he left, maybe we add a little more to our R1 such as F2 but I think that’s the most we’ll part with.
It’s up to Geelong to satisfy the Bulldogs, you courted him and told him to nominate Geelong, so now you need to clinch the deal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Strategy Trade and List Management Thread Part 7 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back