Strategy Trade and List Management Thread Part 7 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey dogs fans,

Obviously port have some interest in Riley Garcia, I have seen his VFL numbers whilst playing as a mid. I was wondering what role he played at afl level for the dogs and if he can play a small forward role well?
Most of our fans like him. He shows a bit but suffers from being in and out of the side and plugging gaps as a sub. It's hard to really say as his afl level career has been so disjointed. He's in the too good a midfielder for the VFL level but still a bit of an unknown quantity at top level.

has shown some decent sings as a pressure HFF but once again never gets a run at it long enough for us to see him settle there. If that was Port's plan for him I could see it working out if they persist. Would probably turn into an unexciting but useful player in that position. Definitely not a nippy crumbing small forward type though

Bye B**ch.
The long been on the cards, is nothing short of saying Cotton On have been colluding this for years.
Make a stand Sammy, send him to the PSD to prevent Cotton On and Geeling colluding to take any of our players in the future.

What are Geelong going to do, complain to the AFL.... who brought in said rule after the Chris Judd Visy deal at Carltank.

We loose maybe pick 18 after bids matched, but we would send a statement the dogs won't suffer external sponsors manipulating our players to get them to the sponsors destination club.
Sending a player to the PSD is always the dumbest suggestion by fans. You’re hampering your club for a “statement” that no one gives a shit about. Its fake tough guy bullshit.

Geelong ITK on their board saying they are hearing that SDK is now possibly on the move. Sounds more a part of the Oliver deal with maybe the Blues involved though. Good in a way even if we don't get him, Cats still have all their picks to trade...
Apparently a 3 way trade with Blues, Dees and Cats.
So looks like Blues gonna nab SDK based on that.

I know it's frowned on in these parts, but I'll be ignoring how any future pick the Mangy Moggies might throw in is tracking, and instead death-ride Smith's ACL.

The old Karma bus will hit him one day.
Has treated the club like s*** and played them for fools for a long time now.

Hope the rest of his career is a screaming failure and he loses the one thing that'll hurt him the most - the attention of the public.

Rivals getting stronger whilst we lose players and won’t be able to get much done?

Any way to just tune out of footy for the next couple of months?

Rivals getting stronger whilst we lose players and won’t be able to get much done?

Any way to just tune out of footy for the next couple of months?

Who says we won’t get stronger?

Don’t you want change? (Even if it’s only the draft?)

We’ve seen the same, slow, contested shit for years whilst hiding slow mids who can’t get mid time at half forward.

Let’s see if the Smith/Martin/Oliver gamble pays off at the cats because it’s no certainty. There’s big baggage there.

Who says we won’t get stronger?

Don’t you want change? (Even if it’s only the draft?)

We’ve seen the same, slow, contested shit for years whilst hiding slow mids who can’t get mid time at half forward.

Let’s see if the Smith/Martin/Oliver gamble pays off at the cats because it’s no certainty. There’s big baggage there.

I want change, but not the draft. Established talent, it’s what all the recent flag winners have but we typically only get role players. We only have a few years left of prime Bont and need to make the most of it. Any draftees from this season or even last would only really start to have an impact after his prime passes.

My reference was also more towards Carlton, I’ll spew if they end up with SDK out of it. I agree it would be a massive gamble for Geelong if they ended up with all 3. They are still top heavy and rely a lot on their older players like Cameron, Stewart, Blicavs. Duncan looks fairly cooked now & Hawkins is gone

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Strategy Trade and List Management Thread Part 7 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back