Strategy Trade and List Management Thread Part 7 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Barrys drink tasted awful and gave me Diarrhea, unfortunately I was wearing poorly designed, uncomfortable underwear from Cotton on which were of no help and only made a bad situation worse. O/10 for both brands.
Didn't help that when this was all going down you were sitting in the chair at Kings Domain Barbers getting the worst haircut of your life....

My theory is that his personality change started out in the hubs in 2020. I don't think 2019 Smith would have responded to a grand final loss by going out and getting on the bags. Being 19 and spending a good chunk of time living with teammates (with some loose units around, Lachie Hunter definitely comes to mind but there's always party boys) several states away from family, while being cashed up, seems like the kind of environment that can get a very intense type like Smith on a new path.

If a player goes to the PSD they can put a contract value on their head that the recruiting team will pay. Is it the same with the national draft?

If a player goes to the PSD they can put a contract value on their head that the recruiting team will pay. Is it the same with the national draft?
Yep - Luke Ball did it. Played for $500k in his first season and base salary in his second at the Pies

Remove this Banner Ad

Strategy Trade and List Management Thread Part 7 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back