Strategy Trade and List Management Thread Part 7 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Would be keen to see Harry Sharp move over to the kennel. Instant upgrade on our wing positions and is young too

Yeah I'm probably more interested in him than XOH at this stage. Not sure if Brisbane will let him walk though, hopefully we are having a crack.

Not that it will happen, but hypothetically if Smith were to hit the national draft surely GWS is most likely to pick him? Contender with multiple picks who are losing some depth

Stringer is good recruiting from the giants.

Will get 90 - 100 goals from Him & Hogan both of which they paid peanuts for.

I get good characters etc but you need to win games at the end of the day.
It’s all fun and games until Jake leaves a steamer in his locker

I thought a couple of hours ago he was told he’d have to wait until after trade period.
via noted Bulldogs hater Kane Cornes.

One wonders if someone feeding info was intentionally messing with Kane

Let's not get emotional over it. I'm certainly not.
But we arent selling and buying an armchair here. It's someone's life. Someones career.

Smith isn't staying. So your suggestion of being a FA in 2 years is moot.

Your point on income and placing within the club is kind of valid. But only if you're looking at AFL compensation.
And that doesnt apply here.
But if Geel are making him their 5th highest paid player, then his point is completely valid.

You can’t say we will underpay in a fair trade price because you are taking a risk and then remunerate him as the 5th highest player at a club where players apparently “take unders” due to culture and lifestyle

Geel clearly value him much higher than what they are prepared to stump up for

Mackie can get to work on moving that pick up to around 10 and then we may have a fair deal

I'm not happy with JUH.
Goes OK against weak opposition with no pressure, tends to disappear when the heat is on. Among the least reliable kicks at goal in the AFL. Slow as a wet week when the ball hits the ground. Appears generally disinterested. Is being played where Sam Darcy (a generational talent) should be played.
Shows lots of promise but doesn't really deliver, and I doubt that he ever will.
Our next Bailey Smith - watch this space

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Both got the ignore because theyre flogs. Its like ignoring mattdougie back in the day
Mattdougie had his heart in the right place. He could be bloody irritating but the board is poorer for his absence. Footy should be a broad church both in the club and on these boards.

I know it’s the silly season.. but Richmond asking for 6 and 13 for Rioli according to Morris…
😳😳
Gold Coast giving us all a lesson not to overcommit to a contracted player

Gold Coast giving us all a lesson not to overcommit to a contracted player
The fact that giving up pick 6 + something which they undoubtedly will for Dan Rioli isn’t in their worst 3 trades is very scary for that “club” statistically wasn’t much better then Bramble this year should’ve offered him to them for 13

Mattdougie had his heart in the right place. He could be bloody irritating but the board is poorer for his absence. Footy should be a broad church both in the club and on these boards.
Mattdougie constantly made up bullshit and would crack the sads when people pointed it out. One of the rare occasions this website got better the day he left.

Remove this Banner Ad

Strategy Trade and List Management Thread Part 7 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back