Strategy Trade and List Management Thread Part 7 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

• The Bulldogs remain interested in the Giants’ inside midfielder Xavier O’Halloran, but understand they may hold him to his contract, which extends until the end of 2025 after being signed last season.
Sounds like we might struggle to get XOH done

I hope we can sign Clark as a rookie for next year. He’s apparently heading overseas to a training camp with Treloar and Josh Dunkley over the off-season. Looks like he’s being proactive in addressing some weaknesses, would hate to see another team benefit from it.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

With their academy players pick 6 is completely redundant for them anyway so they can absolutely overcommit to a contracted player.
It's not redundant when they could trade it for something, anything, other than Rioli himself

Cal Twomey on Gettable today said Western Bulldogs and Melbourne are desperately trying to get up the draft board with their F1s, talking to Freo, Gold Coast and Bombers.

There’s a lot to play out but we could be looking at a decent pick on draft night.

Not that it will happen, but hypothetically if Smith were to hit the national draft surely GWS is most likely to pick him? Contender with multiple picks who are losing some depth
I see GWS, saints and tigers having the need and draft hand to grab him before cats.

The AFL has a method for players changing clubs outside of free agency. It's an amicable trade.

Otherwise go to the draft... And if you want to tamper by dictating where you go, good luck. As pathetic and crooked as the AFL are, I can't see them standing for it.

For the record, I see the cats coming to the table. They've been paying him for the trade via cotton on for the past 2 years.

LFG.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can Garcia slot into Macrae’s high half forward role? Feel like it’s his best chance to get regular game time.
He really is a lot like West who took some time developing that small forward type role. Has work to do but agree it is his best chance to be best 22.

A little different to West so the 2 of them could change the dynamic there possibly replacing and adding to VDM or McNeils role

On SM-S926B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Strategy Trade and List Management Thread Part 7 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back