Strategy Trade and List Management Thread Part 7 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

And they won 3 flags recently….i hope it blows up on them
I actually love what they are doing. It’s a huge risk that this draft is as good as the recruiters hope. It’s been very overhyped at the top level compared to how people felt about it even 6 months ago. There’s definately depth for multiple selections upto 40 - 50 even but whether the top end is elite I’m just not sure.

Smith's management has been approached about having a Biography or ghost written Autobiography written about him with good money tabled.

'Me, myself and I: My life in front of the mirror. The Bailey Smith Story.'

All photos, no words.

Guiness Book of Records for fastest publication to the bargain bin.
Hope it’s printed on soft 3-ply.

Here Comes The Mirror Man
Man In The Mirror
But my preference Pearl Jam - Rearviewmirror sung angrily as usual.
What a relief that when it’s over he’ll be someone else’s user and drainer.
It’s been tiresome.

The media taking Smith’s side while at the same time dragging Petracca’s name through the mud is something I really can’t get my head around.
Because the Bulldogs are just expected to be a feeder club for the BIGGER Clubs to raid to remain on top to keep the status quo and keep the money rolling in.

Who cares if a smaller club is being robbed blind, they don't have big enough numbers to create waves so we can shaft them with impunity.

The system needs to move towards an American sport mindset. The salary cap and wages are increasing and at the end of the day this is a business. As soon as that happens fair compensation will happen also for losing players
The end game would be the killing the golden goose.
The game was built on tribal loyalty to your club.
We see them drafted and they become one of ‘us’.
If players swap clubs too easily we lose that sense of loyalty.
Let’s face it, our love of the Dogs is the only this keeping us invested, the product is rubbish.

The end game would be the killing the golden goose.
The game was built on tribal loyalty to your club.
We see them drafted and they become one of ‘us’.
If players swap clubs too easily we lose that sense of loyalty.
Let’s face it, our love of the Dogs is the only this keeping us invested, the product is rubbish.

I don't envy recruiters. Character is as big a factor as talent and skill these days.

The red flags were there for Smith early. But we picked him and his true character eventually came to the surface.

Done by Wednesday 👍 👋

Relying on Smith to fall to pick 21 in the draft is a huge risk considering live pick trading.

Would be perfect for Carlton at their second Rd1 selection or for GWS to trade out a pick.

If I’m a vic club with a coach under pressure (North, Essendon, StK) I’d be looking to get a mid teens pick to grab a ready to go player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Soldo to Stk has fallen through.

Would we have a look? I’d probably prefer Crossley as a depth ruck option who wouldn’t need to be traded in.

Think every team needs a “bash and crash” ruck option.

Nup. Hes an idiot. He needs to go somewhere where he’s the clear number one. Geelong should be all over him.

Soldo to Stk has fallen through.

Would we have a look? I’d probably prefer Crossley as a depth ruck option who wouldn’t need to be traded in.

Think every team needs a “bash and crash” ruck option.
Can we do a trade for his girlfriend?

Remove this Banner Ad

Strategy Trade and List Management Thread Part 7 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back