Recruiting Trade/Draft Talk III - Zaharakis for a SIG BET?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pick 20 preferences order without any major sliders

1. Simpkin
2. Florent
3. Hayward
4. SPP/Galluci
5. Marshall
6. Battle
7. Venables

Witherden* havnt seen any of so would back in the team if they picked him or anyone for that matter.
Basically the exact same as mine except I don't have SPP as an option

Cal twomey also said we could bid on Cal Brown at 29. Specifically mentioned us. Looks like we could be going small again in this draft which i dont mind.
Pick 29 is way too early for Brown imo given the talent that would still be available. Pick 41 maybe, but not Pick 29.

On the draft machine for Josh Battle his first minute and a half is from the game he kicks 6 goals, the last goal in particular had people in awe and it was at that moment that a guy next to Dodoro asked if he would grab him at 19 and he replied "I don't think he will be available". Wouldn't shock me in the slightest if we pick him at 20

On the draft machine for Josh Battle his first minute and a half is from the game he kicks 6 goals, the last goal in particular had people in awe and it was at that moment that a guy next to Dodoro asked if he would grab him at 19 and he replied "I don't think he will be available". Wouldn't shock me in the slightest if we pick him at 20
Just saying my preference in the draft would be the following (even though I know it'd never happen):
Pick 1: Hugh McCluggage
Pick 20: Will Hayward
Pick 29: Josh Battle
Pick 41: Dylan Clarke

Yeah mine is
1: McGrath
20: McCluggage
29: Setterfield
41: Brodie

about as much chance as yours ;)
Lol mine at least has those guys in their approximate draft range's according to the Draft Machine :tonguewink:
1: McCluggage (Range 1-4)
20: Hayward (Range 8-20)
29: Battle (Range 15-30)
41: Clarke (Range 30-late)

Lol mine at least has those guys in their approximate draft range's according to the Draft Machine :tonguewink:
1: McCluggage (Range 1-4)
20: Hayward (Range 8-20)
29: Battle (Range 15-30)
41: Clarke (Range 30-late)
Ahaha

In my opinion I don't think Hayward gets past Adelaide, and Clarke surely won't get past either of norths picks in the 30s. Would love both in the red and black but

Ahaha

In my opinion I don't think Hayward gets past Adelaide, and Clarke surely won't get past either of norths picks in the 30s. Would love both in the red and black but
Possibly but you never know. Don't think the Crows need a player like Hayward personally, would think midfield class or grunt would be more in their thinking (they went after Gibbs because they wanted some more class alongside Sloane).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clubs in the top 10 nominate players that they could take and 15 get chosen to go and players may receive a late call up like Cockatoo did a few years ago. Pretty much means if your not invited your no chance of going top 10
Ohh makes sense. Thanks for clearing that up. Interesting for the guys that didnt get invited! Marshall hype!

Do you have a list of who's been invited aside from the guys you've named as well as the more obvious ones?
No but my guess would be

Guarantees
Hugh McCluggage
Andrew McGrath
Ben Ainsworth
Jack Bowes
Will Setterfield
Sam Petrevski-seton
Tim Taranto
Will Brodie
Will Hayward
Jordan Gallucci
Jye Simpkin

Highly Likely
Jack Scrimshaw
Tim English
Griffen Logue
Harry Perryman

On The Fringe
Oliver Florent
Jarrod Berry
Alex Witherden

Ok my top 40 rankings i think this will be my final version of this. So yeah Taranto is still my favorite player in the draft and not much is separating 10-25. Very close and very deep draft and im so excited for it.

1-10
Tim Taranto
Hugh McCluggage
Andrew McGrath
Will Setterfield
Jack Bowes
Sam Petrevski-Seton
Will Brodie
Ben Ainsworth
Jack Scrimshaw
Jy Simpkin

11-20