Recruiting Trade/Draft Talk III - Zaharakis for a SIG BET?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The biggest one was probably speed, but a 3.03s 20m sprint proved that wrong. His production was very good but not elite. And some are unsure of his best position.
He isn't overly quick or athletic and I guess he hasn't got a settled position. Most likely becomes a defender who can swing forward at times

Don't mind me a utility at all.

If he does in fact become a midfield rotation or someone who could play spurts on a wing then I am sold. Think he has fast become a favorite of mine.

If he does in fact become a midfield rotation or someone who could play spurts on a wing then I am sold. Think he has fast become a favorite of mine.
Ends up a midfielder in my opinion. And a very good one!

Not really interested in Battle TBH.

Seems like a poor version of Laverde.
They're completely different types of players though?

Battle is a KP/3rd tall forward, Laverde is a tall bigger-bodied mid.

In the only game I saw of him live he started in the midfield and struggled but played the rest of the game forward and looked a lot better.

Best case scenario in my opinion (picks in order of my personal preference) -

R1. McGrath / McCluggage
R2a. Florent / Marshall / Venables
R2b. Battle / Graham
R3. Clarke / Long / Sproule
R4. Junker

Lol don't let the fact the he's currently used as a half-forward flanker detract from the fact that he was drafted as a midfielder.

What he was drafted as has absolutely nothing to do with what he currently is. He is NOT a midfielder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back