Recruiting Trade/Draft Talk III - Zaharakis for a SIG BET?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every single footy reporter ever has gotten atleast 1 wrong bit harsh to judge on 1 wrong if most of the stuff he gets is right
I don't know that poster, nor do I know bomberblitz, so I am not judging the credibility of that poster. But of course you're wary if they had something wrong directly related to the current player

SThIF5.jpg

Make it happen Dodo!
**** yeah, Chris Dawes
that guy is awesome, just a shame he's stuck behind hogan in the pecking order

Here is the method that "in the know" posters generally tend to follow.

- Post statement as a fact as if they are the relevant person, the manager or somehow related to club/player
- Many are baited by post
- Don't respond for a while (or maybe never) as if they are in a deep meeting with relevant person (GC in this case)
- Ignore all responses except a couple that further mystify the situation
- Disappear again for a while
- Completely ignore everything they have said when it is proven wrong

Rinse and repeat

Actual source however: Random tweet/Facebook post
Unless of course they really are in the know. I have no contacts at all but I'm pretty sure this was the poster who adsolutely put the Laverde rumours to bed. Many mocked him; but not for long!

Here is the method that "in the know" posters generally tend to follow.

- Post statement as a fact as if they are the relevant person, the manager or somehow related to club/player
- Many are baited by post
- Don't respond for a while (or maybe never) as if they are in a deep meeting with relevant person (GC in this case)
- Ignore all responses except a couple that further mystify the situation
- Disappear again for a while
- Completely ignore everything they have said when it is proven wrong

Rinse and repeat

Actual source however: Random tweet/Facebook post
i just wait for cryptic XavierC tweets these days

Been hearing rumours that JOM was up in Syd yesterday getting the grand tour.
Guessing people on Twitter? The people saying the Swans, are pretty much the same ones saying it'd be an outrage if we got him via the PSD.

Pretty obvious really, they're using that as self-justification (and because the Swans have done stuff people haven't expected before) and drawing a very thin line between O'Meara and the Swans. If they couldn't afford to keep Mitchell how the hell would the be able to afford O'Meara? Isn't going to happen.

He's also only just moved into an apartment in Armadale with his girlfriend apparently.

If it's not the Hawks it'll be us, plain and simple.

GCS out/ ESS in: 4, 6, O'Meara
ESS out: 1, 20, 29/41 and Dempsey (Satisfies their experienced player request - plus didn't he have a QLD connection?)

Personally, I'd hate to do this - would rather McGrath at 1 and try to swap some later picks to get another in the first round - and I don't give a shit about O'Meara unless it's PSD.
I think Dempsey is originally from Queensland and his kids live there. Not sure whether Gold Coast would want him though. If we were in the Hawks position they'd probably be requesting Zerrett.

I find people that are really in the know, basically never reveal things or if they are to reveal something, its only when it is absolutely certain.

Its like the Essendon ten, I knew with some confidence that one of them was basically certain to rejoin but then most here expected that one to play on next season.

Unless of course they really are in the know. I have no contacts at all but I'm pretty sure this was the poster who adsolutely put the Laverde rumours to bed. Many mocked him; but not for long!
I have no idea who the poster is. I'm not on Bomberblitz. I'm only commenting about what I've seen on bigfooty.

If we can convince him to come to us, why trade when we can get him in the PSD? Unless of course the deal is too good to refuse. If O'Meara comes with 4 + 6 for 1, 20 and 29, I'd be okay with that.

Guessing people on Twitter? The people saying the Swans, are pretty much the same ones saying it'd be an outrage if we got him via the PSD.

Pretty obvious really, they're using that as self-justification (and because the Swans have done stuff people haven't expected before) and drawing a very thin line between O'Meara and the Swans. If they couldn't afford to keep Mitchell how the hell would the be able to afford O'Meara? Isn't going to happen.

He's also only just moved into an apartment in Armadale with his girlfriend apparently.

If it's not the Hawks it'll be us, plain and simple.
Perfectly happy for you to be correct. I've heard that rumour from a few different people strangely. My Bro and one of the blokes at Footy tonight also. I suspect clubs are just doing their due diligence.

Perfectly happy for you to be correct. I've heard that rumour from a few different people strangely. My Bro and one of the blokes at Footy tonight also. I suspect clubs are just doing their due diligence.
Probably just because the media have repeatedly kept trying to say "don't count out the Swans" and are drawing conclusions. You never know, for now I'm saying bullshit. People do like to start rumours after all, i.e. I'm pretty sure someone on Twitter started the Darling rumours.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was just checking blitz and a poster who has had a good record of getting things right is saying Gold Coast have accepted our offer for Omera and are trying to convince Omeara now

That's the easy part though - GC would rather deal with 16 other clubs than Hawthorn. Getting O'meara on side is the key. I still think the Hawks will get this done.

From afl.com...

"Contracted North Melbourne forward Aaron Black could yet find a new home, with one Victorian club considering making a late offer.

Black, who has played just three senior games in the two years since Jarrad Waite's arrival at the club, was seriously considered by Essendon before the Bombers gained a commitment from wantaway GWS forward James Stewart."

News filtering into the Kelvin camp that Omeara has chosen us. He's made a commitment to join us o
From afl.com...

"Contracted North Melbourne forward Aaron Black could yet find a new home, with one Victorian club considering making a late offer.

Black, who has played just three senior games in the two years since Jarrad Waite's arrival at the club, was seriously considered by Essendon before the Bombers gained a commitment from wantaway GWS forward James Stewart."

I feel sick.

From afl.com...

Not us. Not us. NOT US

I think Dempsey is originally from Queensland and his kids live there. Not sure whether Gold Coast would want him though. If we were in the Hawks position they'd probably be requesting Zerrett.

Dempsey is also an unrestricted free agent out of contract so if GC wanted him they'd have him already!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back