Trade/Free Agency/Draft Rumours and Innuendos

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back in my day BJ used to stand for something else.

And that something else was Billy Joel.

If you read it on Facebook, heard it from a friend, or saw Josh Caddy playing miniature golf with Henry Slattery, talk about it here. Keep the other thread clean.

Today while on the drive home I saw a Kia in the lane to my left just ahead of me stopped at the lights. Knowing Zaka lives in my area a part of me was hoping it was him so I could wind down my window and yell at him asking if we're getting Goddard or not.

Unfortunately it was an old guy. Zaka is in the U.S anyway I think.

Carlton Draught tastes like oil and suds with an egg in the middle.

Nonetheless,

tumblr_m7mwjrS0Id1rxustho1_500.jpg

Carlton Draught tastes like oil and suds with an egg in the middle.

Nonetheless,

tumblr_m7mwjrS0Id1rxustho1_500.jpg

Ben talks sense here.

If you want to talk about rumours, innuendos, crap on Facebook or Twitter or whatever, there is now another thread:

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/trade-free-agency-draft-rumours-and-innuendos.973609/

This thread is strictly for reportage from publications such as AFL Media, the Age, the HUN, official club websites and begrudgingly, SEN.

I thought I was. :p

Point taken.

They had a Q and A after the footy show tonight and Milne got asked again about Goddard and gave a less media savvy response. Seemed pretty much resigned to the fact that another club will basically offer 200k more a year and it would be hard not to take it, also said he doesn't like a lot of the teams and wouldn't go interstate. Didn't really give that much away but it was more the tone and the way he said it seemed pretty genuine.

My best mate (massive saints family) knows a guy who was high up in stkilda and is still in the loop. they had him over for dinner last night and he said Goddard has been offered 4 years at 800 by Essendon and will be there next season.

if that isnt a good sign i dunno what is. this is as reliable a source as any thus far

i should add they asked him about caddy and moloney and his response was 'no one knows about Caddy but ive never seen such competition for a player before' and to moloney 'meh'

i should add they asked him about caddy and moloney and his response was 'no one knows about Caddy but ive never seen such competition for a player before' and to moloney 'meh'

what inside info would this so called saints man have regarding us and moloney?
also for future reference there is a dedicated rumour thread.

and as a side the trade rumours thread has freo offering goddard 3.4 mil over 4 years as of today, even though everyone they thought they were out of the race.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what inside info would this so called saints man have regarding us and moloney?
also for future reference there is a dedicated rumour thread.

and as a side the trade rumours thread has freo offering goddard 3.4 mil over 4 years as of today, even though everyone they thought they were out of the race.
Very little as his response suggests. This thread is about trading and list management related topics that have a source behind it which what i have posted does...unlike what you have just stated about freo.

How are we defining 'reported'?
Reported on BB [supposedly] with a source on the St Kilda board;

"we have landed the big fish.

Goddard WILL sign a 4-year contract worth $800k a year to be at Essendon.

Caddy is going to St.Kilda.

Say what you want, but when its announced you can all thank me.

Bring on 2013"

"source?

stkilda board members

im extremely confident"

http://www.bomberblitz.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=65906&st=660

The only thing I got from that thread is that someone took mah BigFooty avatar!

You have to pay me $1000 per post it you want to take advantage of my Photoshop skillz, bombers08.

Everyone takes something from each other on the internet... Don't take it personally, but have fun trying to get it off him/her...

My uncle's friend's cousin's daughter's boyfriend said that Toy was a sure thing to come to Essendon

My uncle's friend's cousin's daughter's boyfriend said that Toy was a sure thing to come to Essendon

Haven't heard that one before! Nice one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back