Trade/Free Agency/Draft Rumours and Innuendos

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gumbleton to Collingwood done deal...according to SEN = Not happening!

You sure they said done deal? I was listening and simply heard them speculating about Cloke leaving and then scenarios that might happen.

Positive they said with Cloke "leaving" it was done?

I really hope Gumby stays, I just want to see what he's got next year with a big injury free preseason, allows Hurley to play back!

Also I don't understand why there are some supporters saying Goddard is too old...that's what free agency is all about...your not going to get a 24/25 year old start away from another club for free in free agency!

You sure they said done deal? I was listening and simply heard them speculating about Cloke leaving and then scenarios that might happen.

Greg Denham has just stated on SEN that Gumbleton to Freo is a good fit and would go after him, SEN have so many different journalists that have different sources that it's all over the place!

I really wish we could conjure up a trade for an isaac smith type of player. We really need a ball carrying midfielder who can get into space on the outside and cover alot of ground. Pearce, Young are some FA players which come to mind.

Positive they said with Cloke "leaving" it was done?

I really hope Gumby stays, I just want to see what he's got next year with a big injury free preseason, allows Hurley to play back!

Also I don't understand why there are some supporters saying Goddard is too old...that's what free agency is all about...your not going to get a 24/25 year old start away from another club for free in free agency!
Pretty sure it was conjecture...but you know SEN, barely more credible than this site.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

fist%20pump%20gif%20jersey%20shore.jpg

Enjoy Brendan Goddard playing for you guys next year.

You have got him. If you are interested how i know i will reveal after the annoucement is made.

Great pick up !

I can reveal who Richmond's first round pick will be next year.

I will reveal how I know after the draft has taken place!

mentok.jpg

Ooooh-eeee-oooh!

Stick with the kid, baby!

Enjoy Brendan Goddard playing for you guys next year.

You have got him. If you are interested how i know i will reveal after the annoucement is made.

Great pick up !
Good enough for me.

BEE JAY!
BEE JAY!
BEE JAY!

Also, I like Goddard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back