Recruiting Trade & Free Agency VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a message last night that this deal could get stuffed up because Adrian thinks he is the trade guru and it was from a reliable recruiting source.
I am holding hope in the fact that Conner's has always got his players to where they want to go and I am hearing it should get done but ... really why the delay ?

As the Hawks shown, sometimes you get good value and sometimes you pay a bit over. I am all for doing the dance and playing the game for 3 or 4 days but trading is the future and if you want to be a good player in the trade game then you give and take.

Show us your inbox!

Going to be riveting viewing tonight

#tvratings

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

People complain but look at today's posting.
People are desperate for news they have watched Twitter, trade radio and here all day for something, anything to give them their fix.

People bag media making this entertainment but it wouldnt be done if the masses werent drooling for more.

landscape-1503658682-giphy-50.gif

Natalie:heart:

I got a message last night that this deal could get stuffed up because Adrian thinks he is the trade guru and it was from a reliable recruiting source.
I am holding hope in the fact that Conner's has always got his players to where they want to go and I am hearing it should get done but ... really why the delay ?

As the Hawks shown, sometimes you get good value and sometimes you pay a bit over. I am all for doing the dance and playing the game for 3 or 4 days but trading is the future and if you want to be a good player in the trade game then you give and take.

There's still 4 1/2 hours til deadline and some prime time TV that needs some drama. It's ok

we should play hard ball and be prepared to walk if necessary.

if we don't get shiel we:
- develop the current list
- take someone great at pick 9
- take someone great with next year's first
- front end contracts where we can
- retain everyone
- win flags
- reign for ten years

Disagree. We look like a joke if we can't get it done.

- retain everyone
- win flags
- reign for ten years

There is still 4 hours to go which is a lifetime so I'm not concerned BUT it's also not like we come out of this emptyhanded IF it goes bad.

- retain everyone
- win flags
- reign for ten years

No you wont get some one better at pick 9 in the draft than Shiel

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Take it or leave it ! Ask around as to how many times I have posted total BS.

You've been consistent about your industry source on this point but frankly who ever it is sounds like the person I'd want to be dealing with.

Almost always goes too hard too early and we almost always get the extra we were looking for.

There is still 4 hours to go which is a lifetime so I'm not concerned BUT it's also not like we come out of this emptyhanded IF it goes bad.
True other than gaining back the "hard to deal with" tag again and how it effects things down the line in future trade negotiations.
There is hard ball like the Stringer negotiations where we offered the Dogs a nice deal and they turned it down and ended up having to take the next deal and there well this bloke really fills a spot we need and would be our best midfielder so we play 20% over to get him and everyone wins.

McCartney just walked out of the room. Either we have him or the deal or broken down. Or they are just taking a break.
Wee-wees

Apparently

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back