Recruiting Trade & Free Agency VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack Martin expected to request a trade in the coming days from GCS.

Keen on us last year iirc, i wonder if he still is.

Martin McKernan Fantasia
Stringer Daniher Walla

Hhhnnnnnggggg

Anyone know anything on Darcy Cameron from the Swans is he any good

eth-dog and I have been pretty big on him from Sydney. 204cm ruck/fwd from the WAFL. Stuck playing predominantly fwd for the Swans due to the (what I thought was a) glut of ruckmen in front of him. His ruck work may just not be as good as we thought. In saying that, a 24 year old version of Shaun McKernan wouldn't be a bad thing at all.

If Fantasia requests a trade I can see them gunning hard for him

That would be the only reason I would attempt to get him to Essendon. The price would outweigh the results imho. If we get him for a second rounder, great but the Suns would be gunning for a first (maybe even more).

That would be the only reason I would attempt to get him to Essendon. The price would outweigh the results imho. If we get him for a second rounder, great but the Suns would be gunning for a first (maybe even more).

Yeah I agree. Carlton and St Kilda could offer more financially id say. He’s out of contract isn’t he? 2nd rounder is fair considering he’s not setting the world on fire.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Do we need Ed Langdon? Seems like a better player than Martin.

Not referring to the above, surely if a big fish comes our way Daniher would consider taking a snip, plus a few other lads. Money is great but they really want success too.

Hun reporting that Ryder has told Port he’s returning to Melbourne (must’ve got it past the missus) and St Kilda and us are after him on a two year deal.

Saints expected to offer more $.
Why would we even consider him? He's as cooked as TBC - maybe more so. There must be younger ruckmen. Even if we have to pay more.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would only want him for a first.

He is uncontracted and if GCS think they are getting a top 15 pick for him they are kidding themselves.

Paddy and Jake both being pushed out by their clubs. Wouldn’t of happend here.

Attachments

• A71A9651-F8F4-4927-B2E7-C29A6F9E365A.png
    A71A9651-F8F4-4927-B2E7-C29A6F9E365A.png
    415.4 KB · Views: 184
If you treat your club as expendable I suppose it's fair enough to be treated in the same way in return.

I didn't realise Carlisle only got a 3 year contract (with a trigger clause, but still). Surely you aim higher for a "last big contract"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back