Trading Places Trade Game

Remove this Banner Ad

Mackie, Enright and Menzel gone.
Happy to try and work something out for the rest.
Who do you like from Melbourne? I want:

Christenson/Motlop + J Hunt for Martin + steak knives

Brb guys, any Offers u hav for me either tag me or reply to something I wrote

Ladies and Gents... We have our first official trade rape... this is insane

I personally like it. Riewoldt is a proven KPF, whether as Reid is not. Goodes did not show good form late this year. Neither did Schneider (to a bigger extent).Kennedy for Montagna was a bit of a win in his favour, but that was made up by the Riewoldt/Reid part. Grundy and Jones are both taggers, of which I like Jones more (less consistent, but a better ball winner when hot). The picks aren't guaranteed to be good players. O'Keefe did do very well this year, I'll give him that. The picks aren't guaranteed to be good players.

Overall, a small win in his favour, but not an absolute win.

Big win to you.
I've gotten a few. Judd, Hampson and 9 for Moloney and Grimes was a massive win, but I still need another small forward of quality, and another HBF

St Kilda-Sydney trade:

Sydney: Riewoldt, Montagna, Schneider, Clint Jones
St Kilda: Kennedy, Goodes, Reid, Grundy, O'Keefe, 16, 52

If anything we should be comparing Riewoldt and Goodes. They are the 2 big name premiums in this deal. And to me its even although Goodes is a Premiership player, 2 time brownlow medalist but thats only loose change. As for form this year riewoldt may have him covered but goodes played injured second half of the year...

Kennedy Smashes montagna, hes a far superior player. Then Schneider and Jones are ANNIHILATED by O'Keefe and Grundy who are elite. Leaving Sam Reid and picks 16, 52 sliding over as a nicely rapped bow on top of this messy rape-age.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've gotten a few. Judd, Hampson and 9 for Moloney and Grimes was a massive win, but I still need another small forward of quality, and another HBF

Collingwood says hi.

Small Forwards: Eddie Betts, Jeff Garlett, Andrew Krakouer, Alan Didak, Alex Fasolo, Steele Sidebottom
Half Backs: Maxwell, Toovey, Ben Johnson, Marty Clarke

Any offers?

Collingwood says hi.

Small Forwards: Eddie Betts, Jeff Garlett, Andrew Krakouer, Alan Didak, Alex Fasolo, Steele Sidebottom
Half Backs: Maxwell, Toovey, Ben Johnson, Marty Clarke

Any offers?
Depends. Who do you like from Melbourne? Do you want Stefan Matin as a second ruck/forward? Hampson?

Jones, Clark, Howe, Frawley, Grimes, Jurrah
Howe and Grimes are gone

You can't really get Clark, would want Franklin/Cloke etc for him

Frawley would cost you Lake and something

Jones can be packaged with pick 9 and Jurrah for Griffin

Howe and Grimes are gone

You can't really get Clark, would want Franklin/Cloke etc for him

Frawley would cost you Lake and something

Jones can be packaged with pick 9 and Jurrah for Griffin

Like the idea of pick 9, but already have pick 3 and not sure what picks are for as yet.
Lake & ?? for Frawley?

Franklin or Cloke for Clark? Thats overrating him a bit, anyway not my trade
Clark is too important for anything less. My forward line wouldn't function without him or someone similar

Remove this Banner Ad

Trading Places Trade Game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back